MX23RW : Saturday, July 20 09:42:33
SM
Rangers vs. Man Utd: 5 hrs 17 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
Uruguayan Primera Division | Gameweek 5
Mar 23, 2024 at 9.30pm UK
Estadio Gran Parque Central

Nacional
0 - 0
Progreso


Zabala (72'), Santander (89'), Polenta (90+7')
FT

Viera (18'), Marta (31'), Colman (60'), Lemmo (87'), Silva (89')
Coverage of the Uruguayan Primera Division clash between Nacional and Progreso.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Progreso 4-3 Racing
Sunday, March 10 at 7.30pm in Uruguayan Primera Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Nacional win with a probability of 50.73%. A draw had a probability of 25.4% and a win for Progreso had a probability of 23.88%.

The most likely scoreline for a Nacional win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.2%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9.54%) and 2-1 (9.41%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.04%), while for a Progreso win it was 0-1 (7.71%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 7.8% likelihood.

Result
NacionalDrawProgreso
50.73% (-0.085000000000001 -0.09) 25.38% (0.00099999999999767 0) 23.88% (0.082000000000001 0.08)
Both teams to score 49.57% (0.085999999999999 0.09)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
46.88% (0.07 0.07)53.12% (-0.071000000000005 -0.07)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
25.3% (0.060000000000002 0.06)74.69% (-0.061999999999998 -0.06)
Nacional Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
79.04% (-0.007000000000005 -0.01)20.95% (0.0039999999999978 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
46.3% (-0.009999999999998 -0.01)53.7% (0.0080000000000027 0.01)
Progreso Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
62.71% (0.113 0.11)37.28% (-0.115 -0.12)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
25.93% (0.112 0.11)74.07% (-0.114 -0.11)
Score Analysis
    Nacional 50.72%
    Progreso 23.88%
    Draw 25.37%
NacionalDrawProgreso
1-0 @ 12.2% (-0.040000000000001 -0.04)
2-0 @ 9.54% (-0.029999999999999 -0.03)
2-1 @ 9.41% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
3-0 @ 4.97% (-0.016 -0.02)
3-1 @ 4.9% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
3-2 @ 2.42% (0.0070000000000001 0.01)
4-0 @ 1.94% (-0.0070000000000001 -0.01)
4-1 @ 1.92% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
4-2 @ 0.95% (0.002 0)
Other @ 2.47%
Total : 50.72%
1-1 @ 12.04%
0-0 @ 7.81% (-0.021999999999999 -0.02)
2-2 @ 4.64% (0.015000000000001 0.02)
Other @ 0.88%
Total : 25.37%
0-1 @ 7.71% (0.0019999999999998 0)
1-2 @ 5.94% (0.019 0.02)
0-2 @ 3.8% (0.013 0.01)
1-3 @ 1.95% (0.012 0.01)
2-3 @ 1.53% (0.0089999999999999 0.01)
0-3 @ 1.25% (0.008 0.01)
Other @ 1.7%
Total : 23.88%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Nacional 2-1 Always Ready (5-4 pen.)
Friday, March 15 at 12.30am in Copa Libertadores
Last Game: Defensor 3-3 Nacional
Sunday, March 10 at 10.30pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Always Ready 1-0 Nacional
Friday, March 8 at 12.30am in Copa Libertadores
Last Game: Nacional 3-0 Wanderers
Saturday, March 2 at 11pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Nacional 2-0 Puerto Cabello
Wednesday, February 28 at 10pm in Copa Libertadores
Last Game: Liverpool 1-1 Nacional
Sunday, February 25 at 8pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Progreso 4-3 Racing
Sunday, March 10 at 7.30pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Cerro 2-3 Progreso
Friday, March 1 at 8pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Miramar Misiones 2-3 Progreso
Saturday, February 17 at 10.15pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Torque 1-0 Progreso
Saturday, December 4 at 8pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Progreso 0-0 Penarol
Thursday, November 25 at 7.30pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Rentistas 0-1 Progreso
Sunday, November 21 at 12.45pm in Uruguayan Primera Division


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .