MX23RW : Thursday, June 13 00:29:31
SM
St Patrick's vs. Shamrock: 18 hrs 15 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
D
Uruguayan Primera Division | Gameweek 4
Mar 10, 2024 at 10.30pm UK
Estadio Luis Franzini

Defensor
3 - 3
Nacional

Rivero (22'), Mansilla (52'), Duarte (54')
Bernal (24'), Mansilla (52'), Cuello (54'), Elizari (72'), De Los Santos (90+4')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Pereyra (10'), Carneiro (59' pen.), Santander (86')
Oliva (81'), Santander (88')
Coverage of the Uruguayan Primera Division clash between Defensor Sporting and Nacional.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Racing 1-2 Defensor
Saturday, March 2 at 1pm in Uruguayan Primera Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Nacional win with a probability of 36.76%. A win for Defensor Sporting had a probability of 35.54% and a draw had a probability of 27.7%.

The most likely scoreline for a Nacional win was 0-1 with a probability of 11.03%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (7.91%) and 0-2 (6.68%). The likeliest Defensor Sporting win was 1-0 (10.8%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.07%). The actual scoreline of 3-3 was predicted with a 0.7% likelihood.

Result
Defensor SportingDrawNacional
35.54% (-0.276 -0.28) 27.7% (0.087 0.09) 36.76% (0.189 0.19)
Both teams to score 48.71% (-0.273 -0.27)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
42.89% (-0.336 -0.34)57.11% (0.336 0.34)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
22.01% (-0.27 -0.27)77.99% (0.27000000000001 0.27)
Defensor Sporting Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.42% (-0.34099999999999 -0.34)30.58% (0.341 0.34)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
33.19% (-0.406 -0.41)66.81% (0.407 0.41)
Nacional Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.18% (-0.046999999999997 -0.05)29.82% (0.048000000000002 0.05)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
34.09% (-0.061999999999998 -0.06)65.91% (0.061000000000007 0.06)
Score Analysis
    Defensor Sporting 35.54%
    Nacional 36.76%
    Draw 27.69%
Defensor SportingDrawNacional
1-0 @ 10.8% (0.040000000000001 0.04)
2-1 @ 7.75% (-0.056999999999999 -0.06)
2-0 @ 6.4% (-0.039000000000001 -0.04)
3-1 @ 3.06% (-0.051 -0.05)
3-0 @ 2.53% (-0.039 -0.04)
3-2 @ 1.85% (-0.034 -0.03)
4-1 @ 0.91% (-0.024 -0.02)
Other @ 2.25%
Total : 35.54%
1-1 @ 13.07% (0.030000000000001 0.03)
0-0 @ 9.12% (0.117 0.12)
2-2 @ 4.69% (-0.041 -0.04)
Other @ 0.82%
Total : 27.69%
0-1 @ 11.03% (0.13 0.13)
1-2 @ 7.91% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
0-2 @ 6.68% (0.067 0.07)
1-3 @ 3.19% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
0-3 @ 2.69% (0.023 0.02)
2-3 @ 1.89% (-0.02 -0.02)
1-4 @ 0.97% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 2.41%
Total : 36.76%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Racing 1-2 Defensor
Saturday, March 2 at 1pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Defensor 1-0 Puerto Cabello (2-4 pen.)
Wednesday, February 14 at 12.30am in Copa Libertadores
Last Game: Puerto Cabello 3-2 Defensor
Wednesday, February 7 at 12.30am in Copa Libertadores
Last Game: Defensor 0-2 Danubio
Thursday, December 7 at 8pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Nacional 1-0 Defensor
Monday, December 4 at 11.30pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Defensor 0-1 River Plate
Thursday, November 30 at 12.15am in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Always Ready 1-0 Nacional
Friday, March 8 at 12.30am in Copa Libertadores
Last Game: Nacional 3-0 Wanderers
Saturday, March 2 at 11pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Nacional 2-0 Puerto Cabello
Wednesday, February 28 at 10pm in Copa Libertadores
Last Game: Liverpool 1-1 Nacional
Sunday, February 25 at 8pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Puerto Cabello 0-2 Nacional
Wednesday, February 21 at 10pm in Copa Libertadores
Last Game: Nacional 2-1 River Plate
Friday, February 16 at 11.30pm in Uruguayan Primera Division


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .