MX23RW : Tuesday, May 21 21:52:19
SM
Newcastle vs. Spurs: 11 hrs 52 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
BN
World Cup Qualifying - South America | Group Stage
Nov 22, 2023 at 12.30am UK
Estadio Jornalista Mario Filho
AN

Brazil
0 - 1
Argentina


Jesus (5'), Raphinha (14'), Augusto (33')
Joelinton (81')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Otamendi (63')

Form, Standings, Stats

All competitions
World Cup Qualifying
Last Game: Colombia 2-1 Brazil
Friday, November 17 at 12am in World Cup Qualifying - South America
All competitions
World Cup Qualifying
Last Game: Argentina 0-2 Uruguay
Friday, November 17 at 12am in World Cup Qualifying - South America

We said: Brazil 1-1 Argentina

Both sides will be determined to bounce back from defeats last time out, but it could be a cagey match in terms of the general play, as both managers will be wary of losing it. It would not be a surprise to see Brazil win this despite their disappointing form, but we just have a feeling that the spoils will be shared on Tuesday. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Brazil win with a probability of 47.77%. A draw had a probability of 26.2% and a win for Argentina had a probability of 26.02%.

The most likely scoreline for a Brazil win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.24%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.15%) and 2-0 (9.02%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.41%), while for an Argentina win it was 0-1 (8.43%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with an 8.4% likelihood.

Result
BrazilDrawArgentina
47.77% (-1.553 -1.55) 26.22% (0.604 0.6) 26.02% (0.954 0.95)
Both teams to score 49.12% (-0.932 -0.93)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
45.29% (-1.629 -1.63)54.71% (1.634 1.63)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
23.97% (-1.366 -1.37)76.03% (1.371 1.37)
Brazil Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.09% (-1.371 -1.37)22.91% (1.375 1.38)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
43.33% (-2.064 -2.06)56.68% (2.069 2.07)
Argentina Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
63.72% (-0.070999999999998 -0.07)36.28% (0.076000000000001 0.08)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
26.93% (-0.071999999999999 -0.07)73.07% (0.076000000000008 0.08)
Score Analysis
    Brazil 47.76%
    Argentina 26.02%
    Draw 26.21%
BrazilDrawArgentina
1-0 @ 12.24% (0.27 0.27)
2-1 @ 9.15% (-0.189 -0.19)
2-0 @ 9.02% (-0.167 -0.17)
3-1 @ 4.49% (-0.285 -0.29)
3-0 @ 4.43% (-0.272 -0.27)
3-2 @ 2.28% (-0.149 -0.15)
4-1 @ 1.66% (-0.179 -0.18)
4-0 @ 1.63% (-0.173 -0.17)
Other @ 2.85%
Total : 47.76%
1-1 @ 12.41% (0.25 0.25)
0-0 @ 8.31% (0.515 0.52)
2-2 @ 4.64% (-0.105 -0.11)
Other @ 0.85%
Total : 26.21%
0-1 @ 8.43% (0.506 0.51)
1-2 @ 6.3% (0.117 0.12)
0-2 @ 4.27% (0.249 0.25)
1-3 @ 2.13% (0.036 0.04)
2-3 @ 1.57% (-0.038 -0.04)
0-3 @ 1.44% (0.081 0.08)
Other @ 1.88%
Total : 26.02%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Colombia 2-1 Brazil
Friday, November 17 at 12am in World Cup Qualifying - South America
Last Game: Uruguay 2-0 Brazil
Wednesday, October 18 at 1am in World Cup Qualifying - South America
Last Game: Brazil 1-1 Venezuela
Friday, October 13 at 1.30am in World Cup Qualifying - South America
Last Game: Peru 0-1 Brazil
Wednesday, September 13 at 3am in World Cup Qualifying - South America
Last Game: Brazil 5-1 Bolivia
Saturday, September 9 at 1.45am in World Cup Qualifying - South America
Last Game: Brazil 2-4 Senegal
Tuesday, June 20 at 8pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Argentina 0-2 Uruguay
Friday, November 17 at 12am in World Cup Qualifying - South America
Last Game: Peru 0-2 Argentina
Wednesday, October 18 at 3am in World Cup Qualifying - South America
Last Game: Argentina 1-0 Paraguay
Friday, October 13 at 12am in World Cup Qualifying - South America
Last Game: Bolivia 0-3 Argentina
Tuesday, September 12 at 9pm in World Cup Qualifying - South America
Last Game: Argentina 1-0 Ecuador
Friday, September 8 at 1am in World Cup Qualifying - South America
Last Game: Indonesia 0-2 Argentina
Monday, June 19 at 1.30pm in International Friendlies


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .