MX23RW : Monday, February 26 03:30:39
SM
West Ham vs. Brentford: 16 hrs 29 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
CD
World Cup Qualifying - Africa | Group Stage
Nov 15, 2023 at 4pm UK
Stade des Martyrs de la Pentecote
MN
Congo DR
2 - 0
Mauritania
Wissa (62'), Bongonda (81')
Bakambu (84'), Inonga Baka (86')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Form, Standings, Stats

All competitions
Last Game: Angola 0-0 Congo DR
Tuesday, October 17 at 3.30pm in International Friendlies
All competitions
Last Game: Mauritania 1-2 Burkina Faso
Tuesday, October 17 at 7.30pm in International Friendlies

We said: Congo DR 2-0 Mauritania

Mauritania have suffered defeat in each of their previous four games against Congo DR and are in for another tough 90 minutes against the home side. Desabre's men boast the firepower needed to get this one over the line, and given the gulf in quality and experience between the two sides, we are backing them to come away with the desired results. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Congo DR win with a probability of 46.44%. A draw had a probability of 30.8% and a win for Mauritania had a probability of 22.75%.

The most likely scoreline for a Congo DR win was 1-0 with a probability of 17.66%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (10.3%) and 2-1 (7.44%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 0-0 (15.12%), while for a Mauritania win it was 0-1 (10.91%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with a 10.3% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole correctly predicted a 2-0 win for Congo DR in this match and our data analysis correctly predicted the win for Congo DR.

Result
Congo DRDrawMauritania
46.44% (-0.344 -0.34) 30.81% (0.46 0.46) 22.75% (-0.117 -0.12)
Both teams to score 35.39% (-1.021 -1.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
29.32% (-1.201 -1.2)70.68% (1.199 1.2)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
12.33% (-0.765 -0.77)87.66% (0.76299999999999 0.76)
Congo DR Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.88% (-0.81700000000001 -0.82)31.12% (0.814 0.81)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.56% (-0.96 -0.96)67.44% (0.959 0.96)
Mauritania Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
51.38% (-0.864 -0.86)48.61% (0.86199999999999 0.86)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
16.32% (-0.631 -0.63)83.68% (0.628 0.63)
Score Analysis
    Congo DR 46.43%
    Mauritania 22.75%
    Draw 30.8%
Congo DRDrawMauritania
1-0 @ 17.66% (0.39 0.39)
2-0 @ 10.3% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-1 @ 7.44% (-0.188 -0.19)
3-0 @ 4.01% (-0.093000000000001 -0.09)
3-1 @ 2.89% (-0.141 -0.14)
4-0 @ 1.17% (-0.054 -0.05)
3-2 @ 1.04% (-0.078 -0.08)
Other @ 1.91%
Total : 46.43%
0-0 @ 15.12% (0.65 0.65)
1-1 @ 12.73% (-0.039999999999999 -0.04)
2-2 @ 2.68% (-0.136 -0.14)
Other @ 0.26%
Total : 30.8%
0-1 @ 10.91% (0.22 0.22)
1-2 @ 4.59% (-0.126 -0.13)
0-2 @ 3.93% (-0.019 -0.02)
1-3 @ 1.1% (-0.059 -0.06)
0-3 @ 0.95% (-0.028 -0.03)
Other @ 1.27%
Total : 22.75%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Angola 0-0 Congo DR
Tuesday, October 17 at 3.30pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: New Zealand 1-1 Congo DR
Friday, October 13 at 5pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: South Africa 1-0 Congo DR
Tuesday, September 12 at 4pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Congo DR 2-0 Sudan
Saturday, September 9 at 5pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Last Game: Gabon 0-2 Congo DR
Sunday, June 18 at 7pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Last Game: Congo DR 1-0 Uganda
Wednesday, June 14 at 4pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Mauritania 1-2 Burkina Faso
Tuesday, October 17 at 7.30pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Mauritania 2-1 Madagascar
Saturday, October 14 at 7.30pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Mauritania 2-1 Gabon
Saturday, September 9 at 5pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Last Game: Sudan 0-3 Mauritania
Tuesday, June 20 at 7pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Last Game: Mauritania 1-1 Congo DR
Tuesday, March 28 at 11pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Last Game: Congo DR 3-1 Mauritania
Friday, March 24 at 1pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .