MX23RW : Monday, February 26 05:15:48
SM
West Ham vs. Brentford: 14 hrs 44 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
SN
Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying | Group Stage
Jun 20, 2023 at 7pm UK
Stade d'Agadir
MN
Sudan
0 - 3
Mauritania

Abaker (35')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Mohamed El Abd (26'), Hacen Houeibib (49'), Tanjy (55')
Mahmoud (41')

Form, Standings, Stats

All competitions
Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Last Game: Sudan 1-0 Gabon
Monday, March 27 at 9pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
All competitions
Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Last Game: Mauritania 1-1 Congo DR
Tuesday, March 28 at 11pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying

We said: Sudan 0-0 Mauritania

We expect both teams to adopt a cautious approach here, giving rise to a nervy and cagey affair. That said, we can see the sides cancelling each other out to settle for a point apiece in the end. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Sudan win with a probability of 36.45%. A win for Mauritania had a probability of 32.24% and a draw had a probability of 31.3%.

The most likely scoreline for a Sudan win was 1-0 with a probability of 14.45%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (7.33%) and 2-1 (6.85%). The likeliest Mauritania win was 0-1 (13.31%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 0-0 (14.25%). The actual scoreline of 0-3 was predicted with a 1.9% likelihood.

Result
SudanDrawMauritania
36.45% (-5.56 -5.56) 31.31% (9.694 9.69) 32.24% (-4.133 -4.13)
Both teams to score 38.69% (-32.016 -32.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
30.93% (-40.215 -40.22)69.07% (40.215 40.22)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
13.36% (-36.835 -36.84)86.63% (36.834 36.83)
Sudan Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
63.72% (-21.489 -21.49)36.28% (21.489 21.49)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
26.94% (-30.006 -30.01)73.06% (30.006 30.01)
Mauritania Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
60.71% (-22.263 -22.26)39.29% (22.263 22.26)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
24.01% (-28.823 -28.82)75.99% (28.823 28.82)
Score Analysis
    Sudan 36.45%
    Mauritania 32.23%
    Draw 31.31%
SudanDrawMauritania
1-0 @ 14.45% (9.637 9.64)
2-0 @ 7.33% (2.728 2.73)
2-1 @ 6.85% (-1.298 -1.3)
3-0 @ 2.48% (-0.454 -0.45)
3-1 @ 2.31% (-2.874 -2.87)
3-2 @ 1.08% (-3.511 -3.51)
Other @ 1.96%
Total : 36.45%
0-0 @ 14.25% (11.732 11.73)
1-1 @ 13.5% (4.979 4.98)
2-2 @ 3.2% (-4.011 -4.01)
Other @ 0.36%
Total : 31.31%
0-1 @ 13.31% (8.852 8.85)
1-2 @ 6.31% (-1.236 -1.24)
0-2 @ 6.22% (2.274 2.27)
1-3 @ 1.96% (-2.487 -2.49)
0-3 @ 1.94% (-0.392 -0.39)
2-3 @ 1% (-3.257 -3.26)
Other @ 1.5%
Total : 32.23%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Sudan 1-0 Gabon
Monday, March 27 at 9pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Last Game: Gabon 1-0 Sudan
Thursday, March 23 at 7pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Last Game: Sudan 0-3 Madagascar
Monday, January 23 at 7pm in African Nations Championship
Last Game: Ghana 3-1 Sudan
Thursday, January 19 at 7pm in African Nations Championship
Last Game: Morocco 0-3 Sudan
Sunday, January 15 at 4pm in African Nations Championship
Last Game: Uganda 2-2 Sudan
Tuesday, January 3 at 2pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Mauritania 1-1 Congo DR
Tuesday, March 28 at 11pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Last Game: Congo DR 3-1 Mauritania
Friday, March 24 at 1pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Last Game: Senegal 1-0 Mauritania
Friday, January 27 at 7pm in African Nations Championship
Last Game: Mauritania 1-0 Mali
Tuesday, January 24 at 4pm in African Nations Championship
Last Game: Angola 0-0 Mauritania
Friday, January 20 at 4pm in African Nations Championship
Last Game: Mauritania 1-1 Mali
Thursday, August 18 at 8pm in International Friendlies

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .