MX23RW : Thursday, July 25 13:20:00
SM
Thursday, July 25
Upcoming predictions and previews
Finnish Veikkausliiga | Gameweek 12
Jun 19, 2024 at 7pm UK
Kaarlen kentta

VPS
1 - 1
Oulu

Bashkirov (14')
Pitkanen (90+4')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Jokelainen (28')
Rennicks (79')
Coverage of the Finnish Veikkausliiga clash between Vaasan Palloseura and Oulu.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Mariehamn 0-0 VPS
Wednesday, June 12 at 4pm in Finnish Veikkausliiga
Last Game: Oulu 2-2 Lahti
Wednesday, June 12 at 4pm in Finnish Veikkausliiga

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Vaasan Palloseura win with a probability of 53.34%. A win for Oulu had a probability of 24.45% and a draw had a probability of 22.2%.

The most likely scoreline for a Vaasan Palloseura win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.71%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (8.18%) and 2-0 (7.85%). The likeliest Oulu win was 1-2 (6.25%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.11%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 10.1% likelihood.

Result
Vaasan PalloseuraDrawOulu
53.34% (0.038000000000004 0.04) 22.21% (0.019000000000002 0.02) 24.45% (-0.050999999999998 -0.05)
Both teams to score 60.53% (-0.127 -0.13)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
61.06% (-0.141 -0.14)38.93% (0.145 0.15)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
38.75% (-0.149 -0.15)61.25% (0.151 0.15)
Vaasan Palloseura Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
85.33% (-0.036000000000001 -0.04)14.67% (0.038 0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
57.18% (-0.070999999999998 -0.07)42.82% (0.074000000000005 0.07)
Oulu Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.93% (-0.11799999999999 -0.12)29.06% (0.121 0.12)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
35.02% (-0.147 -0.15)64.98% (0.15000000000001 0.15)
Score Analysis
    Vaasan Palloseura 53.34%
    Oulu 24.45%
    Draw 22.21%
Vaasan PalloseuraDrawOulu
2-1 @ 9.71% (0.0069999999999997 0.01)
1-0 @ 8.18% (0.045 0.04)
2-0 @ 7.85% (0.032 0.03)
3-1 @ 6.21% (-0.0040000000000004 -0)
3-0 @ 5.03% (0.013000000000001 0.01)
3-2 @ 3.84% (-0.015 -0.01)
4-1 @ 2.98% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
4-0 @ 2.41% (0.004 0)
4-2 @ 1.84% (-0.01 -0.01)
5-1 @ 1.14% (-0.004 -0)
5-0 @ 0.93%
Other @ 3.22%
Total : 53.34%
1-1 @ 10.11% (0.02 0.02)
2-2 @ 6% (-0.015999999999999 -0.02)
0-0 @ 4.26% (0.029 0.03)
3-3 @ 1.58% (-0.012 -0.01)
Other @ 0.26%
Total : 22.21%
1-2 @ 6.25% (-0.008 -0.01)
0-1 @ 5.27% (0.018000000000001 0.02)
0-2 @ 3.25%
1-3 @ 2.57% (-0.012 -0.01)
2-3 @ 2.47% (-0.015 -0.01)
0-3 @ 1.34% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
Other @ 3.3%
Total : 24.45%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Mariehamn 0-0 VPS
Wednesday, June 12 at 4pm in Finnish Veikkausliiga
Last Game: VPS 1-1 Ilves
Friday, June 7 at 4pm in Finnish Veikkausliiga
Last Game: EIF 1-2 VPS
Sunday, June 2 at 4.30pm in Finnish Veikkausliiga
Last Game: VPS 3-1 Inter Turku
Monday, May 27 at 4pm in Finnish Veikkausliiga
Last Game: VPS 1-3 KuPS
Wednesday, May 22 at 4pm in Finnish Veikkausliiga
Last Game: HJK Helsinki 1-2 VPS
Friday, May 17 at 4pm in Finnish Veikkausliiga
Last Game: Oulu 2-2 Lahti
Wednesday, June 12 at 4pm in Finnish Veikkausliiga
Last Game: KuPS 4-1 Oulu
Saturday, June 8 at 3pm in Finnish Veikkausliiga
Last Game: Oulu 1-0 HJK Helsinki
Friday, May 31 at 6pm in Finnish Veikkausliiga
Last Game: Haka 4-3 Oulu
Friday, May 24 at 4pm in Finnish Veikkausliiga
Last Game: Oulu 1-1 Mariehamn
Friday, May 17 at 4pm in Finnish Veikkausliiga
Last Game: Oulu 1-1 Gnistan
Saturday, May 11 at 3pm in Finnish Veikkausliiga


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .