MX23RW : Thursday, February 29 07:25:39
SM
Athletic vs. Atletico: 13 hrs 4 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
CV
Friendlies 3
Oct 17, 2023 at 2pm UK
Stade Parsemain
CN
Cape Verde
1 - 2
Comoros
FT(HT: 1-0)
A. Younes (48'), Mahamoud (86' pen.)
Coverage of the International Friendlies Friendlies 3 clash between Cape Verde and Comoros.

Form, Standings, Stats

All competitions
International Friendlies
Last Game: Algeria 5-1 Cape Verde
Thursday, October 12 at 8pm in International Friendlies
All competitions
Last Game: Comoros 1-1 Zambia
Saturday, September 9 at 8pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Current Group C Standings P GD PTS
1Morocco337
2Gabon315
3Comoros3-23
4Ghana3-21

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Cape Verde win with a probability of 46.36%. A draw had a probability of 27.7% and a win for Comoros had a probability of 25.95%.

The most likely scoreline for a Cape Verde win was 1-0 with a probability of 13.72%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9.27%) and 2-1 (8.68%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.84%), while for a Comoros win it was 0-1 (9.51%). The actual scoreline of 1-2 was predicted with a 6% likelihood.

Result
Cape VerdeDrawComoros
46.36% (0.578 0.58) 27.68% (-0.371 -0.37) 25.95% (-0.205 -0.2)
Both teams to score 45.03% (0.819 0.82)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
40.04% (1.119 1.12)59.96% (-1.118 -1.12)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
19.79% (0.846 0.85)80.21% (-0.84399999999999 -0.84)
Cape Verde Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.1% (0.807 0.81)25.9% (-0.805 -0.81)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
39.11% (1.075 1.08)60.89% (-1.075 -1.08)
Comoros Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
60.77% (0.451 0.45)39.23% (-0.449 -0.45)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
24.06% (0.419 0.42)75.94% (-0.41799999999999 -0.42)
Score Analysis
    Cape Verde 46.36%
    Comoros 25.95%
    Draw 27.68%
Cape VerdeDrawComoros
1-0 @ 13.72% (-0.27 -0.27)
2-0 @ 9.27% (0.035 0.04)
2-1 @ 8.68% (0.138 0.14)
3-0 @ 4.18% (0.11 0.11)
3-1 @ 3.91% (0.149 0.15)
3-2 @ 1.83% (0.091 0.09)
4-0 @ 1.41% (0.068 0.07)
4-1 @ 1.32% (0.08 0.08)
Other @ 2.05%
Total : 46.36%
1-1 @ 12.84% (-0.09 -0.09)
0-0 @ 10.16% (-0.43 -0.43)
2-2 @ 4.06% (0.114 0.11)
Other @ 0.62%
Total : 27.68%
0-1 @ 9.51% (-0.287 -0.29)
1-2 @ 6.01% (0.033 0.03)
0-2 @ 4.45% (-0.077999999999999 -0.08)
1-3 @ 1.87% (0.033 0.03)
0-3 @ 1.39% (-0.0069999999999999 -0.01)
2-3 @ 1.27% (0.05 0.05)
Other @ 1.46%
Total : 25.95%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Algeria 5-1 Cape Verde
Thursday, October 12 at 8pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Togo 3-2 Cape Verde
Sunday, September 10 at 5pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Last Game: Cape Verde 3-1 Burkina Faso
Sunday, June 18 at 5pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Last Game: Morocco 0-0 Cape Verde
Monday, June 12 at 8pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Eswatini 0-1 Cape Verde
Tuesday, March 28 at 2pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Last Game: Cape Verde 0-0 Eswatini
Friday, March 24 at 4pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Last Game: Comoros 1-1 Zambia
Saturday, September 9 at 8pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Last Game: Malawi 2-0 Comoros
Tuesday, July 11 at 2pm in COSAFA Cup
Last Game: Zambia 2-1 Comoros
Sunday, July 9 at 2pm in COSAFA Cup
Last Game: Seychelles 0-3 Comoros
Thursday, July 6 at 2pm in COSAFA Cup
Last Game: Lesotho 0-1 Comoros
Saturday, June 17 at 3pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Last Game: Comoros 0-2 Ivory Coast
Tuesday, March 28 at 8pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .