MX23RW : Saturday, July 20 03:53:13
SM
Rangers vs. Man Utd: 11 hrs 6 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
MI
Major League Soccer
May 26, 2024 at 12.30am UK
Stade Saputo
N

Montreal
0 - 0
Nashville


Lassiter (28'), Sosa (83'), Yankov (90+2')
FT

Godoy (26')

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Toronto 5-1 Montreal
Sunday, May 19 at 12.30am in Major League Soccer
Last Game: Nashville 1-1 Atlanta
Saturday, May 18 at 6.45pm in Major League Soccer

We said: CF Montreal 2-1 Nashville SC

Montreal may be in a slump, but we believe they will catch a break against a Nashville side that look just as disorganised as Montreal defensively but are also rather uncomfortable when in front. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a CF Montreal win with a probability of 40.9%. A win for Nashville SC had a probability of 32.9% and a draw had a probability of 26.2%.

The most likely scoreline for a CF Montreal win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.19%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.68%) and 2-0 (7.1%). The likeliest Nashville SC win was 0-1 (8.94%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.45%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 7.3% likelihood.

Result
CF MontrealDrawNashville SC
40.9% (0.746 0.75) 26.19% (0.197 0.2) 32.9% (-0.948 -0.95)
Both teams to score 53.01% (-0.897 -0.9)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
48.53% (-1.038 -1.04)51.47% (1.034 1.03)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
26.72% (-0.914 -0.91)73.27% (0.908 0.91)
CF Montreal Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.17% (-0.080999999999989 -0.08)24.83% (0.076000000000001 0.08)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
40.58% (-0.11 -0.11)59.42% (0.104 0.1)
Nashville SC Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.52% (-1.118 -1.12)29.47% (1.113 1.11)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
34.52% (-1.386 -1.39)65.48% (1.381 1.38)
Score Analysis
    CF Montreal 40.9%
    Nashville SC 32.9%
    Draw 26.18%
CF MontrealDrawNashville SC
1-0 @ 10.19% (0.389 0.39)
2-1 @ 8.68% (0.053000000000001 0.05)
2-0 @ 7.1% (0.259 0.26)
3-1 @ 4.03% (0.016 0.02)
3-0 @ 3.3% (0.113 0.11)
3-2 @ 2.46% (-0.068 -0.07)
4-1 @ 1.4% (0.002 0)
4-0 @ 1.15% (0.037 0.04)
Other @ 2.59%
Total : 40.9%
1-1 @ 12.45% (0.1 0.1)
0-0 @ 7.32% (0.298 0.3)
2-2 @ 5.3% (-0.134 -0.13)
3-3 @ 1% (-0.06 -0.06)
Other @ 0.11%
Total : 26.18%
0-1 @ 8.94% (0.093 0.09)
1-2 @ 7.61% (-0.175 -0.18)
0-2 @ 5.46% (-0.113 -0.11)
1-3 @ 3.1% (-0.17 -0.17)
0-3 @ 2.22% (-0.117 -0.12)
2-3 @ 2.16% (-0.124 -0.12)
1-4 @ 0.95% (-0.084 -0.08)
Other @ 2.47%
Total : 32.9%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Toronto 5-1 Montreal
Sunday, May 19 at 12.30am in Major League Soccer
Last Game: Montreal 1-3 Columbus Crew
Thursday, May 16 at 12.30am in Major League Soccer
Last Game: Montreal 2-3 Inter Miami
Sunday, May 12 at 12.30am in Major League Soccer
Last Game: Nashville 4-1 Montreal
Sunday, May 5 at 1.30am in Major League Soccer
Last Game: Columbus Crew 0-0 Montreal
Sunday, April 28 at 12.30am in Major League Soccer
Last Game: Montreal 2-2 Orlando City
Sunday, April 21 at 12.30am in Major League Soccer
Last Game: Nashville 1-1 Atlanta
Saturday, May 18 at 6.45pm in Major League Soccer
Last Game: Nashville 2-0 Toronto
Thursday, May 16 at 1.30am in Major League Soccer
Last Game: Charlotte FC 1-0 Nashville
Sunday, May 12 at 12.30am in Major League Soccer
Last Game: Nashville 4-1 Montreal
Sunday, May 5 at 1.30am in Major League Soccer
Last Game: Nashville 1-1 Earthquakes
Sunday, April 28 at 1.30am in Major League Soccer
Last Game: Inter Miami 3-1 Nashville
Sunday, April 21 at 12.30am in Major League Soccer


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .