MX23RW : Wednesday, May 25 06:23:54
S
SEARCH
M
SA
May 14, 2022 at 5pm UK at Stadio Friuli
Udinese
2 - 3
Spezia
Molina (26'), Mari (90+4')
Nuytinck (18'), Pereyra (72'), Arslan (90+5')
FT(HT: 1-2)
Verde (35'), Gyasi (45+3'), Maggiore (47')
Gyasi (19'), Kiwior (80')

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Udinese win with a probability of 61.62%. A draw had a probability of 20.3% and a win for Spezia had a probability of 18.07%.

The most likely scoreline for a Udinese win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.91%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9.38%) and 1-0 (8.87%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (9.37%), while for a Spezia win it was 1-2 (4.95%). The actual scoreline of 2-3 was predicted with a 1.8% likelihood.

Result
UdineseDrawSpezia
61.62% (0.089000000000006 0.09) 20.3% (-0.024999999999999 -0.02) 18.07% (-0.064 -0.06)
Both teams to score 57.36% (-0.042000000000002 -0.04)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
61.4% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)38.59% (-0.010999999999996 -0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
39.1% (0.010999999999996 0.01)60.89% (-0.013999999999996 -0.01)
Udinese Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
87.93% (0.024000000000001 0.02)12.06% (-0.026 -0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
62.42% (0.057000000000002 0.06)37.58% (-0.059000000000005 -0.06)
Spezia Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
65.22% (-0.066999999999993 -0.07)34.77% (0.065000000000005 0.07)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
28.49% (-0.069000000000003 -0.07)71.5% (0.067000000000007 0.07)
Score Analysis
    Udinese 61.62%
    Spezia 18.07%
    Draw 20.3%
UdineseDrawSpezia
2-1 @ 9.91%
2-0 @ 9.38% (0.015000000000001 0.02)
1-0 @ 8.87% (0.0050000000000008 0.01)
3-1 @ 6.99% (0.0069999999999997 0.01)
3-0 @ 6.61% (0.018 0.02)
4-1 @ 3.69% (0.0070000000000001 0.01)
3-2 @ 3.69% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
4-0 @ 3.5% (0.013 0.01)
4-2 @ 1.95%
5-1 @ 1.56% (0.0049999999999999 0)
5-0 @ 1.48% (0.0070000000000001 0.01)
Other @ 3.98%
Total : 61.62%
1-1 @ 9.37% (-0.010999999999999 -0.01)
2-2 @ 5.24% (-0.0089999999999995 -0.01)
0-0 @ 4.2% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
3-3 @ 1.3% (-0.0029999999999999 -0)
Other @ 0.2%
Total : 20.3%
1-2 @ 4.95% (-0.015 -0.01)
0-1 @ 4.43% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
0-2 @ 2.34% (-0.0089999999999999 -0.01)
2-3 @ 1.84% (-0.0070000000000001 -0.01)
1-3 @ 1.74% (-0.0079999999999998 -0.01)
Other @ 2.77%
Total : 18.07%

Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Sassuolo 1-1 Udinese
Saturday, May 7 at 5pm in Serie A
Last Game: Udinese 1-2 Inter Milan
Sunday, May 1 at 5pm in Serie A
Last Game: Fiorentina 0-4 Udinese
Wednesday, April 27 at 5pm in Serie A
Last Game: Bologna 2-2 Udinese
Sunday, April 24 at 2pm in Serie A
Last Game: Udinese 0-1 Salernitana
Wednesday, April 20 at 5.45pm in Serie A
Last Game: Udinese 4-1 Empoli
Saturday, April 16 at 1.30pm in Serie A
Last Game: Spezia 1-3 Atalanta
Sunday, May 8 at 11.30am in Serie A
Last Game: Spezia 3-4 Lazio
Saturday, April 30 at 7.45pm in Serie A
Last Game: Torino 2-1 Spezia
Saturday, April 23 at 2pm in Serie A
Last Game: Spezia 1-3 Inter Milan
Friday, April 15 at 6pm in Serie A
Last Game: Empoli 0-0 Spezia
Saturday, April 9 at 2pm in Serie A
Last Game: Spezia 1-0 Venezia
Saturday, April 2 at 2pm in Serie A
You May Like

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!
Read more!
Serie A Table
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1AC Milan38268469313886
2Inter Milan38259484325284
3Napoli38247774314379
4Juventus382010857372070
5Lazio3818101077581964
6Roma381891159431663
7Fiorentina38195145951862
8Atalanta BCAtalanta3816111165481759
9Hellas VeronaHellas Verona381411136559653
10Torino381311144641550
11SassuoloSassuolo381311146466-250
12Udinese381114136158347
13Bologna381210164455-1146
14Empoli381011175070-2041
15Sampdoria38106224663-1736
16SpeziaSpezia38106224171-3036
17Salernitana38710213378-4531
18CagliariCagliari38612203468-3430
RGenoa38416182760-3328
RVeneziaVenezia3869233469-3527
Scroll for more - Tap for full version

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.

history www
Major League Soccer Table

Eastern Conference

TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Philadelphia UnionPhiladelphia13661189924
2New York City FCNY City1272324101423
3Orlando City136341617-121
4New York Red BullsNY Red Bulls135532014620
5CF MontrealMontreal136252423120
6FC CincinnatiCincinnati136161821-319
7Atlanta UnitedAtlanta124441918116
8Charlotte FCCharlotte FC135171216-416
9New England RevolutionNew England124352122-115
10Inter MiamiInter Miami134361321-815
11DC United124261619-314
12Columbus Crew123451515013
13Toronto133371825-712
14Chicago Fire132561117-611

Western Conference

TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Philadelphia UnionPhiladelphia13661189924
2New York City FCNY City1272324101423
3Orlando City136341617-121
4New York Red BullsNY Red Bulls135532014620
5CF MontrealMontreal136252423120
6FC CincinnatiCincinnati136161821-319
7Atlanta UnitedAtlanta124441918116
8Charlotte FCCharlotte FC135171216-416
9New England RevolutionNew England124352122-115
10Inter MiamiInter Miami134361321-815
11DC United124261619-314
12Columbus Crew123451515013
13Toronto133371825-712
14Chicago Fire132561117-611
Scroll for more - Tap for full version


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .