MX23RW : Saturday, July 20 08:59:34
SM
Rangers vs. Man Utd: 6 hrs
Upcoming predictions and previews
Uruguayan Primera Division | Gameweek 5
Mar 24, 2024 at 1pm UK
Estadio Monumental Luis Troccoli
CL

Cerro
1 - 1
Cerro Largo

Scorza (49')
Rodriguez (90+3'), Abero (90+1')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Silveira (1')
Brasil (50'), Ferrares (56'), Assis (74'), Correa (82')
Coverage of the Uruguayan Primera Division clash between Cerro and Cerro Largo.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Penarol 3-0 Cerro
Saturday, March 9 at 10.30pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Cerro Largo 2-0 Rampla
Monday, March 11 at 7.30pm in Uruguayan Primera Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Cerro win with a probability of 37.79%. A win for Cerro Largo had a probability of 32.4% and a draw had a probability of 29.8%.

The most likely scoreline for a Cerro win was 1-0 with a probability of 13.42%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (7.46%) and 2-0 (7.44%). The likeliest Cerro Largo win was 0-1 (12.14%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.46%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 13.5% likelihood.

Result
CerroDrawCerro Largo
37.79% (0.029000000000003 0.03) 29.81% (0.0020000000000024 0) 32.4% (-0.030000000000001 -0.03)
Both teams to score 42.41% (-0.0080000000000027 -0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
35.33% (-0.0080000000000027 -0.01)64.67% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
16.34% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)83.66% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
Cerro Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
66.98% (0.015000000000001 0.02)33.02% (-0.014000000000003 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
30.39% (0.015999999999998 0.02)69.6% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02)
Cerro Largo Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
63.31% (-0.026000000000003 -0.03)36.69% (0.028000000000006 0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
26.52% (-0.026999999999997 -0.03)73.47% (0.028000000000006 0.03)
Score Analysis
    Cerro 37.79%
    Cerro Largo 32.39%
    Draw 29.8%
CerroDrawCerro Largo
1-0 @ 13.42% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-1 @ 7.46% (0.0030000000000001 0)
2-0 @ 7.44% (0.008 0.01)
3-1 @ 2.76% (0.0019999999999998 0)
3-0 @ 2.75% (0.004 0)
3-2 @ 1.38%
Other @ 2.59%
Total : 37.79%
1-1 @ 13.46%
0-0 @ 12.11% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-2 @ 3.74% (-0.0020000000000002 -0)
Other @ 0.5%
Total : 29.8%
0-1 @ 12.14% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
1-2 @ 6.75% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
0-2 @ 6.09% (-0.0070000000000006 -0.01)
1-3 @ 2.26% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
0-3 @ 2.04% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
2-3 @ 1.25% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
Other @ 1.87%
Total : 32.39%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Penarol 3-0 Cerro
Saturday, March 9 at 10.30pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Cerro 2-3 Progreso
Friday, March 1 at 8pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Cerro 1-1 Wanderers
Sunday, February 18 at 1pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Racing 0-1 Cerro
Thursday, December 7 at 8pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Cerro 1-1 Plaza Colonia
Monday, December 4 at 8pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Cerro Largo 0-0 Cerro
Thursday, November 30 at 8.30pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Cerro Largo 2-0 Rampla
Monday, March 11 at 7.30pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Racing 2-0 Cerro Largo
Thursday, March 7 at 10pm in Copa Sudamericana
Last Game: Miramar Misiones 1-2 Cerro Largo
Friday, March 1 at 10.30pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Cerro Largo 0-0 Fenix
Sunday, February 25 at 1pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Cerro Largo 1-2 Penarol
Sunday, February 18 at 11pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Cerro Largo 2-0 Maldonado
Wednesday, December 6 at 10.30pm in Uruguayan Primera Division


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .