MX23RW : Sunday, June 23 12:11:37
SM
Scotland vs. Hungary: 6 hrs 48 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
L(
Uruguayan Primera Division | Gameweek 9
Apr 19, 2024 at 7.30pm UK
Estadio Belvedere
D

Liverpool
1 - 1
Defensor

Machado (49')
Rodriguez (15'), Ocampo (65')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Duarte (14')
Bernal (31'), Cabrera (38'), Giampaoli (65'), De Los Santos (72'), Rodriguez (81'), Agazzi (81')
Coverage of the Uruguayan Primera Division clash between Liverpool and Defensor Sporting.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Wanderers 2-3 Liverpool
Tuesday, April 16 at 10pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Defensor 2-1 River Plate
Sunday, April 14 at 7pm in Uruguayan Primera Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Defensor Sporting win with a probability of 44.22%. A win for Liverpool had a probability of 28.09% and a draw had a probability of 27.7%.

The most likely scoreline for a Defensor Sporting win was 0-1 with a probability of 12.96%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (8.61%) and 1-2 (8.6%). The likeliest Liverpool win was 1-0 (9.74%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.94%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 12.9% likelihood.

Result
LiverpoolDrawDefensor Sporting
28.09% (0.305 0.31) 27.68% (0.074000000000002 0.07) 44.22% (-0.378 -0.38)
Both teams to score 46.44% (-0.018000000000001 -0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
41.12% (-0.113 -0.11)58.88% (0.114 0.11)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
20.62% (-0.087 -0.09)79.38% (0.087999999999994 0.09)
Liverpool Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
63.17% (0.185 0.19)36.83% (-0.185 -0.18)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
26.38% (0.186 0.19)73.62% (-0.18599999999999 -0.19)
Defensor Sporting Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.51% (-0.245 -0.25)26.49% (0.245 0.25)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
38.32% (-0.328 -0.33)61.67% (0.328 0.33)
Score Analysis
    Liverpool 28.09%
    Defensor Sporting 44.22%
    Draw 27.68%
LiverpoolDrawDefensor Sporting
1-0 @ 9.74% (0.09 0.09)
2-1 @ 6.47% (0.048 0.05)
2-0 @ 4.87% (0.069 0.07)
3-1 @ 2.15% (0.026 0.03)
3-0 @ 1.62% (0.031 0.03)
3-2 @ 1.43% (0.008 0.01)
Other @ 1.82%
Total : 28.09%
1-1 @ 12.94% (0.029999999999999 0.03)
0-0 @ 9.76% (0.042000000000002 0.04)
2-2 @ 4.3% (0.0019999999999998 0)
Other @ 0.69%
Total : 27.68%
0-1 @ 12.96% (-0.029999999999999 -0.03)
0-2 @ 8.61% (-0.084 -0.08)
1-2 @ 8.6% (-0.039999999999999 -0.04)
0-3 @ 3.81% (-0.064 -0.06)
1-3 @ 3.81% (-0.045 -0.05)
2-3 @ 1.9% (-0.013 -0.01)
0-4 @ 1.27% (-0.031 -0.03)
1-4 @ 1.27% (-0.024 -0.02)
Other @ 2%
Total : 44.22%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Wanderers 2-3 Liverpool
Tuesday, April 16 at 10pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Palmeiras 3-1 Liverpool
Friday, April 12 at 1am in Copa Libertadores
Last Game: Fenix 1-3 Liverpool
Sunday, April 7 at 7pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Liverpool 1-1 Independiente
Friday, April 5 at 1am in Copa Libertadores
Last Game: Liverpool 1-1 River Plate
Saturday, March 30 at 7pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Boston River 1-1 Liverpool
Friday, March 15 at 10.30pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Defensor 2-1 River Plate
Sunday, April 14 at 7pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Boston River 2-2 Defensor
Friday, April 5 at 11pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Defensor 1-0 Danubio
Saturday, March 30 at 10pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Maldonado 1-0 Defensor
Sunday, March 24 at 12am in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Defensor 3-3 Nacional
Sunday, March 10 at 10.30pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Racing 1-2 Defensor
Saturday, March 2 at 1pm in Uruguayan Primera Division


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .