MX23RW : Monday, July 15 23:03:37
SM
Millwall vs. Charlton: 19 hrs 41 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
AM
Brasileiro | Gameweek 9
Jun 18, 2024 at 12.30am UK
Arena MRV
P

Atletico Mineiro
0 - 4
Palmeiras


Rabello (22'), Milito (23'), Hulk (31'), Scarpa (36'), Zaracho (61'), Zaracho (73')
Hulk (31'), Paulinho (90+8')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Moreno (25'), Piquerez (60' pen.), Willian (61'), Manuel Lopez (90+5')
Piquerez (45+2'), Moreno (51'), Rony (52')

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Palmeiras 2-0 Vasco
Friday, June 14 at 1.30am in Brasileiro

We said: Atletico Mineiro 1-2 Palmeiras

Palmeiras have not started the season as well as they would have hoped, but they have won their last two games. Additionally, the sheer number of absentees for Atletico could see them struggle against the reigning Brasileiro champions. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Atletico Mineiro win with a probability of 39.48%. A win for Palmeiras had a probability of 32.53% and a draw had a probability of 28%.

The most likely scoreline for an Atletico Mineiro win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.94%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.15%) and 2-0 (7.42%). The likeliest Palmeiras win was 0-1 (10.58%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.13%). The actual scoreline of 0-4 was predicted with a 0.6% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole correctly predicted that Palmeiras would win this match.

Result
Atletico MineiroDrawPalmeiras
39.48% (-2.743 -2.74) 27.99% (0.393 0.39) 32.53% (2.355 2.36)
Both teams to score 47.42% (-0.322 -0.32)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
41.47% (-0.786 -0.79)58.53% (0.789 0.79)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
20.9% (-0.615 -0.61)79.1% (0.61999999999999 0.62)
Atletico Mineiro Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.1% (-1.896 -1.9)28.9% (1.899 1.9)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
35.22% (-2.417 -2.42)64.78% (2.422 2.42)
Palmeiras Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
66.69% (1.292 1.29)33.31% (-1.288 -1.29)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
30.08% (1.395 1.4)69.92% (-1.391 -1.39)
Score Analysis
    Atletico Mineiro 39.47%
    Palmeiras 32.53%
    Draw 27.98%
Atletico MineiroDrawPalmeiras
1-0 @ 11.94% (-0.29 -0.29)
2-1 @ 8.15% (-0.345 -0.34)
2-0 @ 7.42% (-0.59 -0.59)
3-1 @ 3.37% (-0.336 -0.34)
3-0 @ 3.07% (-0.426 -0.43)
3-2 @ 1.85% (-0.114 -0.11)
4-1 @ 1.05% (-0.167 -0.17)
4-0 @ 0.95% (-0.192 -0.19)
Other @ 1.67%
Total : 39.47%
1-1 @ 13.13% (0.15 0.15)
0-0 @ 9.63% (0.284 0.28)
2-2 @ 4.48% (-0.028 -0.03)
Other @ 0.74%
Total : 27.98%
0-1 @ 10.58% (0.664 0.66)
1-2 @ 7.22% (0.331 0.33)
0-2 @ 5.82% (0.555 0.56)
1-3 @ 2.65% (0.208 0.21)
0-3 @ 2.13% (0.27 0.27)
2-3 @ 1.64% (0.046 0.05)
Other @ 2.49%
Total : 32.53%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Bragantino 1-2 Atletico Mineiro
Wednesday, June 12 at 1.30am in Brasileiro
Last Game: Atletico Mineiro 1-1 Bahia
Sunday, June 2 at 8pm in Brasileiro
Last Game: Atletico Mineiro 4-0 Caracas
Tuesday, May 28 at 11pm in Copa Libertadores
Last Game: Sport 1-0 Atletico Mineiro
Thursday, May 23 at 12am in Copa do Brasil
Last Game: Penarol 2-0 Atletico Mineiro
Tuesday, May 14 at 11pm in Copa Libertadores
Last Game: Rosario 0-1 Atletico Mineiro
Tuesday, May 7 at 11pm in Copa Libertadores
Last Game: Palmeiras 2-0 Vasco
Friday, June 14 at 1.30am in Brasileiro
Last Game: Criciuma 1-2 Palmeiras
Sunday, June 2 at 8pm in Brasileiro
Last Game: Palmeiras 0-0 San Lorenzo
Thursday, May 30 at 11pm in Copa Libertadores
Last Game: Botafogo SP 0-0 Palmeiras
Thursday, May 23 at 11pm in Copa do Brasil
Last Game: Palmeiras 2-1 Independiente
Thursday, May 16 at 1.30am in Copa Libertadores
Last Game: Palmeiras 0-2 Athletico PR
Sunday, May 12 at 8pm in Brasileiro


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .