MX23RW : Thursday, June 30 07:29:55
S
SEARCH
M
SA
Apr 29, 2022 at 7am UK at Nishikyogoku Athletic Stadium
Kyoto Sanga
0 - 1
Avispa Fukuoka

Kaneko (52'), Appiah Tawiah (74')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Yamagishi (12')
Shichi (61')
Coverage of the J1 League clash between Kyoto Sanga and Avispa Fukuoka.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Kyoto Sanga 1-0 Kawasaki
Sunday, May 29 at 6am in J1 League
Next Game: Kashima Antlers vs. Kyoto Sanga
Saturday, June 18 at 10am in J1 League
Last Game: Avispa Fukuoka 0-0 Urawa
Saturday, May 28 at 9am in J1 League
Next Game: Shimizu S-Pulse vs. Avispa Fukuoka
Saturday, June 18 at 10am in J1 League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Kyoto Sanga win with a probability of 46.64%. A draw had a probability of 28.3% and a win for Avispa Fukuoka had a probability of 25.07%.

The most likely scoreline for a Kyoto Sanga win was 1-0 with a probability of 14.63%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9.61%) and 2-1 (8.46%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.89%), while for an Avispa Fukuoka win it was 0-1 (9.82%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with a 9.8% likelihood.

Result
Kyoto SangaDrawAvispa Fukuoka
46.64%28.29%25.07%
Both teams to score 42.81%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
37.57%62.43%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
17.95%82.05%
Kyoto Sanga Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.09%26.91%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
37.77%62.23%
Avispa Fukuoka Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
58.57%41.43%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
22.06%77.94%
Score Analysis
    Kyoto Sanga 46.63%
    Avispa Fukuoka 25.07%
    Draw 28.28%
Kyoto SangaDrawAvispa Fukuoka
1-0 @ 14.63%
2-0 @ 9.61%
2-1 @ 8.46%
3-0 @ 4.2%
3-1 @ 3.7%
3-2 @ 1.63%
4-0 @ 1.38%
4-1 @ 1.22%
Other @ 1.8%
Total : 46.63%
1-1 @ 12.89%
0-0 @ 11.14%
2-2 @ 3.73%
Other @ 0.52%
Total : 28.28%
0-1 @ 9.82%
1-2 @ 5.68%
0-2 @ 4.33%
1-3 @ 1.67%
0-3 @ 1.27%
2-3 @ 1.1%
Other @ 1.21%
Total : 25.07%

Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Reysol 0-2 Kyoto Sanga
Sunday, April 17 at 11am in J1 League
Last Game: Kyoto Sanga 3-1 Sagan Tosu
Sunday, April 10 at 8am in J1 League
Last Game: Kyoto Sanga 1-1 Gamba Osaka
Wednesday, April 6 at 10.30am in J1 League
Last Game: Vissel Kobe 1-3 Kyoto Sanga
Saturday, April 2 at 8am in J1 League
Last Game: Kyoto Sanga 0-1 FC Tokyo
Saturday, March 19 at 5am in J1 League
Last Game: Shonan Bellmare 1-1 Kyoto Sanga
Saturday, March 12 at 6am in J1 League
Last Game: Avispa Fukuoka 0-0 Cerezo
Sunday, April 17 at 9am in J1 League
Last Game: Hiroshima 1-0 Avispa Fukuoka
Sunday, April 10 at 6am in J1 League
Last Game: Avispa Fukuoka 0-1 Kashima Antlers
Wednesday, April 6 at 11am in J1 League
Last Game: Avispa Fukuoka 0-0 Sagan Tosu
Friday, April 1 at 11am in J1 League
Last Game: Gamba Osaka 2-3 Avispa Fukuoka
Saturday, March 19 at 5am in J1 League
Last Game: Reysol 1-0 Avispa Fukuoka
Saturday, March 12 at 7am in J1 League
You May Like

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!
Read more!
Table
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Kawasaki FrontaleKawasaki38288281285392
2Yokohama F MarinosYokohama38247782354779
3Vissel KobeVissel Kobe382110762362673
4Kashima AntlersKashima Antlers382161162362669
5Nagoya GrampusNagoya Grampus381991044301466
6Urawa Red DiamondsUrawa38189114538763
7Sagan Tosu381611114335859
8Avispa Fukuoka381412124237554
9FC Tokyo38158154953-453
10Consadole SapporoConsadole38149154850-251
11Sanfrecce HiroshimaHiroshima381213134442249
12Cerezo OsakaCerezo38139164751-448
13Gamba OsakaGamba Osaka38128183349-1644
14Shimizu S-PulseShimizu S-Pulse381012163754-1742
15Kashiwa ReysolReysol38125213756-1941
16Shonan BellmareShonan Bellmare38716153641-537
17Tokushima Vortis38106223455-2136
18Oita Trinita3898213155-2435
19Vegalta SendaiVegalta Sendai38513203162-3128
20Yokohama FCYokohama FC3869233277-4527
Scroll for more - Tap for full version

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.

history www


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .