MX23RW : Thursday, June 30 08:08:04
S
SEARCH
M
SA
Apr 17, 2022 at 9am UK
Avispa Fukuoka
0 - 0
Cerezo

Miya (84')
FT

Kim (84')
Coverage of the J1 League clash between Avispa Fukuoka and Cerezo Osaka.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Avispa Fukuoka 0-0 Urawa
Saturday, May 28 at 9am in J1 League
Next Game: Shimizu S-Pulse vs. Avispa Fukuoka
Saturday, June 18 at 10am in J1 League
Last Game: Shonan Bellmare 0-2 Cerezo
Sunday, May 29 at 7am in J1 League
Next Game: Hiroshima vs. Cerezo
Saturday, June 18 at 11am in J1 League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Cerezo Osaka win with a probability of 36.78%. A win for Avispa Fukuoka had a probability of 34.22% and a draw had a probability of 29%.

The most likely scoreline for a Cerezo Osaka win was 0-1 with a probability of 12.36%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (7.58%) and 0-2 (7.01%). The likeliest Avispa Fukuoka win was 1-0 (11.8%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.38%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 10.9% likelihood.

Result
Avispa FukuokaDrawCerezo Osaka
34.22%29%36.78%
Both teams to score 44.83%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
38.14%61.86%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
18.37%81.63%
Avispa Fukuoka Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
66.12%33.89%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
29.45%70.56%
Cerezo Osaka Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
67.8%32.2%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
31.31%68.69%
Score Analysis
    Avispa Fukuoka 34.21%
    Cerezo Osaka 36.78%
    Draw 29%
Avispa FukuokaDrawCerezo Osaka
1-0 @ 11.8%
2-1 @ 7.24%
2-0 @ 6.39%
3-1 @ 2.61%
3-0 @ 2.31%
3-2 @ 1.48%
Other @ 2.39%
Total : 34.21%
1-1 @ 13.38%
0-0 @ 10.91%
2-2 @ 4.1%
Other @ 0.6%
Total : 29%
0-1 @ 12.36%
1-2 @ 7.58%
0-2 @ 7.01%
1-3 @ 2.86%
0-3 @ 2.65%
2-3 @ 1.55%
Other @ 2.77%
Total : 36.78%

Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Hiroshima 1-0 Avispa Fukuoka
Sunday, April 10 at 6am in J1 League
Last Game: Avispa Fukuoka 0-1 Kashima Antlers
Wednesday, April 6 at 11am in J1 League
Last Game: Avispa Fukuoka 0-0 Sagan Tosu
Friday, April 1 at 11am in J1 League
Last Game: Gamba Osaka 2-3 Avispa Fukuoka
Saturday, March 19 at 5am in J1 League
Last Game: Reysol 1-0 Avispa Fukuoka
Saturday, March 12 at 7am in J1 League
Last Game: Avispa Fukuoka 0-0 Consadole
Sunday, March 6 at 5am in J1 League
Last Game: Vissel Kobe 0-1 Cerezo
Sunday, April 10 at 6am in J1 League
Last Game: Cerezo 0-1 Reysol
Tuesday, April 5 at 11am in J1 League
Last Game: Kawasaki 1-4 Cerezo
Saturday, April 2 at 7am in J1 League
Last Game: Cerezo 2-2 Consadole
Saturday, March 19 at 7am in J1 League
Last Game: Shimizu S-Pulse 1-3 Cerezo
Saturday, March 12 at 5am in J1 League
Last Game: Cerezo 0-1 FC Tokyo
Sunday, March 6 at 7am in J1 League
You May Like

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!
Read more!
Table
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Kawasaki FrontaleKawasaki38288281285392
2Yokohama F MarinosYokohama38247782354779
3Vissel KobeVissel Kobe382110762362673
4Kashima AntlersKashima Antlers382161162362669
5Nagoya GrampusNagoya Grampus381991044301466
6Urawa Red DiamondsUrawa38189114538763
7Sagan Tosu381611114335859
8Avispa Fukuoka381412124237554
9FC Tokyo38158154953-453
10Consadole SapporoConsadole38149154850-251
11Sanfrecce HiroshimaHiroshima381213134442249
12Cerezo OsakaCerezo38139164751-448
13Gamba OsakaGamba Osaka38128183349-1644
14Shimizu S-PulseShimizu S-Pulse381012163754-1742
15Kashiwa ReysolReysol38125213756-1941
16Shonan BellmareShonan Bellmare38716153641-537
17Tokushima Vortis38106223455-2136
18Oita Trinita3898213155-2435
19Vegalta SendaiVegalta Sendai38513203162-3128
20Yokohama FCYokohama FC3869233277-4527
Scroll for more - Tap for full version

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.

history www
Argentine Primera Division Table
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Racing ClubRacing1486025101530
2River PlateRiver Plate1492331121929
3Defensa y JusticiaDefensa147432619725
4Argentinos JuniorsArgentinos Jrs147432116525
5GimnasiaGimnasia147342420424
6Newell's Old BoysNewell's OB147251715223
7Sarmiento146351724-721
8BanfieldBanfield145451815319
9UnionUnion145271113-217
10San Lorenzo143651517-215
11Atletico TucumanTucuman142571323-1011
12TalleresTalleres14329921-1211
13Platense142481223-1110
14PatronatoPatronato1431101025-1510
Scroll for more - Tap for full version


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .