MX23RW : Wednesday, July 17 15:46:40
SM
Hearts vs. Tottenham: 2 hrs 13 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
LG
Major League Soccer
May 30, 2024 at 3.30am UK
Dignity Health Sports Park
FD

LA Galaxy
3 - 1
Dallas

Joveljic (4', 66' pen.), Puig (90+4')
Yoshida (89')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Delgado (22')
Delgado (19'), Burgess (34'), Arriola (35'), Farfan (45+4')
Burgess (82')

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: LA Galaxy 2-1 Houston
Sunday, May 26 at 3.30am in Major League Soccer
Last Game: Dallas 3-3 Salt Lake
Sunday, May 26 at 1.30am in Major League Soccer

We said: Los Angeles Galaxy 2-1 Dallas

Dallas may have enjoyed this fixture in recent seasons, going undefeated with five wins in the last six, but LA Galaxy's start to the campaign has them as the favourites heading into this one, and we expect the hosts to come out triumphant here. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Los Angeles Galaxy win with a probability of 55.31%. A win for Dallas had a probability of 23.18% and a draw had a probability of 21.5%.

The most likely scoreline for a Los Angeles Galaxy win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.72%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (7.86%) and 1-0 (7.82%). The likeliest Dallas win was 1-2 (5.98%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (9.67%). The actual scoreline of 3-1 was predicted with a 6.5% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Los Angeles Galaxy would win this match.

Result
Los Angeles GalaxyDrawDallas
55.31% (0.274 0.27) 21.51% (-0.040999999999997 -0.04) 23.18% (-0.23 -0.23)
Both teams to score 61.47% (-0.15 -0.15)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
63% (-0.063000000000002 -0.06)37.01% (0.066000000000003 0.07)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
40.81% (-0.067999999999998 -0.07)59.19% (0.070999999999998 0.07)
Los Angeles Galaxy Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
86.61% (0.063000000000002 0.06)13.39% (-0.061 -0.06)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
59.69% (0.125 0.13)40.31% (-0.122 -0.12)
Dallas Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.97% (-0.224 -0.22)29.03% (0.226 0.23)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
35.07% (-0.277 -0.28)64.93% (0.279 0.28)
Score Analysis
    Los Angeles Galaxy 55.31%
    Dallas 23.18%
    Draw 21.51%
Los Angeles GalaxyDrawDallas
2-1 @ 9.72% (0.013999999999999 0.01)
2-0 @ 7.86% (0.061 0.06)
1-0 @ 7.82% (0.043 0.04)
3-1 @ 6.51% (0.025 0.03)
3-0 @ 5.27% (0.053 0.05)
3-2 @ 4.03% (-0.010000000000001 -0.01)
4-1 @ 3.27% (0.02 0.02)
4-0 @ 2.65% (0.032 0.03)
4-2 @ 2.03%
5-1 @ 1.32% (0.011 0.01)
5-0 @ 1.07% (0.016 0.02)
Other @ 3.78%
Total : 55.31%
1-1 @ 9.67% (-0.0079999999999991 -0.01)
2-2 @ 6.01% (-0.029 -0.03)
0-0 @ 3.89% (0.013 0.01)
3-3 @ 1.66% (-0.014 -0.01)
Other @ 0.29%
Total : 21.51%
1-2 @ 5.98% (-0.043 -0.04)
0-1 @ 4.81% (-0.015 -0.01)
0-2 @ 2.97% (-0.028 -0.03)
2-3 @ 2.48% (-0.028 -0.03)
1-3 @ 2.47% (-0.033 -0.03)
0-3 @ 1.23% (-0.019 -0.02)
Other @ 3.26%
Total : 23.18%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: LA Galaxy 2-1 Houston
Sunday, May 26 at 3.30am in Major League Soccer
Last Game: Charlotte FC 0-0 LA Galaxy
Sunday, May 19 at 12.30am in Major League Soccer
Last Game: Minnesota Utd 2-2 LA Galaxy
Thursday, May 16 at 1.30am in Major League Soccer
Last Game: LA Galaxy 2-2 Salt Lake
Sunday, May 12 at 3.30am in Major League Soccer
Last Game: Seattle 0-0 LA Galaxy
Sunday, May 5 at 11.45pm in Major League Soccer
Last Game: Austin 2-0 LA Galaxy
Saturday, April 27 at 6.45pm in Major League Soccer
Last Game: Dallas 3-3 Salt Lake
Sunday, May 26 at 1.30am in Major League Soccer
Last Game: Houston 1-1 Dallas
Sunday, May 19 at 1.30am in Major League Soccer
Last Game: Dallas 2-1 Austin
Sunday, May 12 at 1.30am in Major League Soccer
Last Game: Toronto 3-1 Dallas
Sunday, May 5 at 12.30am in Major League Soccer
Last Game: Dallas 2-0 Houston
Sunday, April 28 at 1.30am in Major League Soccer
Last Game: Colorado 2-1 Dallas
Sunday, April 21 at 2.30am in Major League Soccer


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .