MX23RW : Monday, July 22 06:02:30
SM
Spain Under-19s vs. France Under-19s: 11 hrs 57 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
National League North | Gameweek 46
Apr 29, 2023 at 3pm UK
St. James' Park
AT

Brackley Town
1 - 1
Alfreton

Bates (17')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Salam (45')
Coverage of the National League North clash between Brackley Town and Alfreton Town.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Buxton 3-1 Brackley Town
Saturday, April 22 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Bradford Park Av 3-0 Alfreton
Wednesday, April 26 at 7.45pm in National League North

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Brackley Town win with a probability of 54.64%. A draw had a probability of 24.6% and a win for Alfreton Town had a probability of 20.76%.

The most likely scoreline for a Brackley Town win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.85%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (10.53%) and 2-1 (9.55%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.65%), while for an Alfreton Town win it was 0-1 (7.11%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with an 11.7% likelihood.

Result
Brackley TownDrawAlfreton Town
54.64% (3.268 3.27) 24.6% (-0.889 -0.89) 20.76% (-2.375 -2.38)
Both teams to score 48.04% (-0.408 -0.41)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
46.79% (0.992 0.99)53.2% (-0.98999999999999 -0.99)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
25.23% (0.835 0.84)74.77% (-0.83199999999999 -0.83)
Brackley Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
80.59% (1.717 1.72)19.4% (-1.715 -1.72)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
48.78% (2.741 2.74)51.22% (-2.739 -2.74)
Alfreton Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
59.6% (-1.811 -1.81)40.4% (1.815 1.82)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
22.98% (-1.685 -1.69)77.02% (1.688 1.69)
Score Analysis
    Brackley Town 54.63%
    Alfreton Town 20.76%
    Draw 24.6%
Brackley TownDrawAlfreton Town
1-0 @ 12.85% (0.18 0.18)
2-0 @ 10.53% (0.679 0.68)
2-1 @ 9.55% (0.169 0.17)
3-0 @ 5.76% (0.654 0.65)
3-1 @ 5.22% (0.358 0.36)
3-2 @ 2.37% (0.05 0.05)
4-0 @ 2.36% (0.376 0.38)
4-1 @ 2.14% (0.25 0.25)
4-2 @ 0.97% (0.07 0.07)
Other @ 2.88%
Total : 54.63%
1-1 @ 11.65% (-0.41 -0.41)
0-0 @ 7.84% (-0.311 -0.31)
2-2 @ 4.33% (-0.139 -0.14)
Other @ 0.79%
Total : 24.6%
0-1 @ 7.11% (-0.655 -0.65)
1-2 @ 5.28% (-0.466 -0.47)
0-2 @ 3.22% (-0.475 -0.48)
1-3 @ 1.6% (-0.229 -0.23)
2-3 @ 1.31% (-0.11 -0.11)
0-3 @ 0.97% (-0.2 -0.2)
Other @ 1.28%
Total : 20.76%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Buxton 3-1 Brackley Town
Saturday, April 22 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Brackley Town 3-0 Darlington
Saturday, April 15 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Hereford 2-2 Brackley Town
Monday, April 10 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Brackley Town 1-2 Telford
Friday, April 7 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Farsley Celtic 2-1 Brackley Town
Tuesday, April 4 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Fylde 3-0 Brackley Town
Saturday, April 1 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Bradford Park Av 3-0 Alfreton
Wednesday, April 26 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Alfreton 1-0 Blyth Spartans
Saturday, April 22 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Banbury 1-1 Alfreton
Tuesday, April 18 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Gloucester City 1-1 Alfreton
Saturday, April 15 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Alfreton 0-2 King's Lynn
Monday, April 10 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: P'boro Sports 1-2 Alfreton
Friday, April 7 at 3pm in National League North


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .