MX23RW : Tuesday, June 18 15:24:29
SM
Portugal vs. Czech Republic: 3 hrs 35 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
AV
Premier League | Gameweek 35
Apr 27, 2024 at 8pm UK
Villa Park
CL

Aston Villa
2 - 2
Chelsea

Cucurella (4' og.), Rogers (42')
Luiz (49'), Rogers (64'), Bailey (66')
FT(HT: 2-0)
Madueke (62'), Gallagher (81')
Caicedo (49'), Mudryk (82'), Silva (87'), Badiashile (90+10'), Madueke (90+10')

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Arsenal 5-0 Chelsea
Tuesday, April 23 at 8pm in Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Aston Villa win with a probability of 59.62%. A win for Chelsea had a probability of 20.27% and a draw had a probability of 20.1%.

The most likely scoreline for an Aston Villa win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.69%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (8.03%) and 1-0 (7.35%). The likeliest Chelsea win was 1-2 (5.35%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (8.87%). The actual scoreline of 2-2 was predicted with a 5.9% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole correctly predicted a 2-2 draw for this match.

Result
Aston VillaDrawChelsea
59.62% (0.061 0.06) 20.11% (-0.030999999999999 -0.03) 20.27% (-0.029999999999998 -0.03)
Both teams to score 62.22% (0.061 0.06)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
65.89% (0.101 0.1)34.11% (-0.1 -0.1)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
44.01% (0.112 0.11)55.98% (-0.114 -0.11)
Aston Villa Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
88.76% (0.046999999999997 0.05)11.24% (-0.048 -0.05)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
64.2% (0.10300000000001 0.1)35.8% (-0.103 -0.1)
Chelsea Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.1% (0.032000000000011 0.03)29.9% (-0.033000000000001 -0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
34% (0.036999999999999 0.04)66% (-0.036999999999992 -0.04)
Score Analysis
    Aston Villa 59.62%
    Chelsea 20.27%
    Draw 20.11%
Aston VillaDrawChelsea
2-1 @ 9.69% (-0.004999999999999 -0)
2-0 @ 8.03% (-0.011000000000001 -0.01)
1-0 @ 7.35% (-0.024 -0.02)
3-1 @ 7.06% (0.010000000000001 0.01)
3-0 @ 5.85% (0.0030000000000001 0)
3-2 @ 4.26% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
4-1 @ 3.86% (0.013 0.01)
4-0 @ 3.2% (0.0070000000000001 0.01)
4-2 @ 2.33% (0.01 0.01)
5-1 @ 1.69% (0.0090000000000001 0.01)
5-0 @ 1.4% (0.006 0.01)
5-2 @ 1.02% (0.006 0.01)
4-3 @ 0.94% (0.004 0)
Other @ 2.96%
Total : 59.62%
1-1 @ 8.87% (-0.021999999999998 -0.02)
2-2 @ 5.85% (0.00099999999999945 0)
0-0 @ 3.36% (-0.018 -0.02)
3-3 @ 1.72% (0.006 0.01)
Other @ 0.32%
Total : 20.11%
1-2 @ 5.35% (-0.008 -0.01)
0-1 @ 4.06% (-0.016999999999999 -0.02)
0-2 @ 2.45% (-0.008 -0.01)
2-3 @ 2.35% (0.0020000000000002 0)
1-3 @ 2.15% (-0.0020000000000002 -0)
0-3 @ 0.99% (-0.003 -0)
Other @ 2.92%
Total : 20.27%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Aston Villa 3-1 Bournemouth
Sunday, April 21 at 3pm in Premier League
Last Game: Lille 2-1 Aston Villa (3-4 pen.)
Thursday, April 18 at 5.45pm in Europa Conference League
Last Game: Arsenal 0-2 Aston Villa
Sunday, April 14 at 4.30pm in Premier League
Last Game: Aston Villa 2-1 Lille
Thursday, April 11 at 8pm in Europa Conference League
Last Game: Aston Villa 3-3 Brentford
Saturday, April 6 at 3pm in Premier League
Last Game: Man City 4-1 Aston Villa
Wednesday, April 3 at 8.15pm in Premier League
Last Game: Arsenal 5-0 Chelsea
Tuesday, April 23 at 8pm in Premier League
Last Game: Man City 1-0 Chelsea
Saturday, April 20 at 5.15pm in FA Cup
Last Game: Chelsea 6-0 Everton
Monday, April 15 at 8pm in Premier League
Last Game: Sheff Utd 2-2 Chelsea
Sunday, April 7 at 5.30pm in Premier League
Last Game: Chelsea 4-3 Man Utd
Thursday, April 4 at 8.15pm in Premier League
Last Game: Chelsea 2-2 Burnley
Saturday, March 30 at 3pm in Premier League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .