MX23RW : Friday, June 21 19:35:19
SM
Friday, June 21
Upcoming predictions and previews
Uruguayan Primera Division | Gameweek 13
May 21, 2024 at 12am UK
Estadio Domingo Burgueno Miguel

Maldonado
0 - 2
Nacional


Noble (22'), Menosse (60'), Romero (86'), Pereyra (88'), Polenta (88'), Cantera (90+6')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Zabala (79'), Carneiro (90+5' og.)
Izquierdo (20'), Castro (32'), Lozano (34'), Carneiro (66'), Gonzalez (86'), Polenta (90+3')
Coverage of the Uruguayan Primera Division clash between Deportivo Maldonado and Nacional.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Racing 0-1 Maldonado
Saturday, May 11 at 7pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Tachira 0-1 Nacional
Wednesday, May 15 at 11pm in Copa Libertadores

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Nacional win with a probability of 52.04%. A draw had a probability of 26.5% and a win for Deportivo Maldonado had a probability of 21.45%.

The most likely scoreline for a Nacional win was 0-1 with a probability of 14.58%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (10.73%) and 1-2 (9.01%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.25%), while for a Deportivo Maldonado win it was 1-0 (8.32%). The actual scoreline of 0-2 was predicted with a 10.7% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Nacional would win this match.

Result
Deportivo MaldonadoDrawNacional
21.45% (-0.104 -0.1) 26.51% (0.141 0.14) 52.04% (-0.045000000000002 -0.05)
Both teams to score 43.78% (-0.488 -0.49)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
40.7% (-0.57100000000001 -0.57)59.29% (0.566 0.57)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
20.3% (-0.445 -0.45)79.7% (0.437 0.44)
Deportivo Maldonado Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
56.82% (-0.44 -0.44)43.17% (0.433 0.43)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
20.56% (-0.372 -0.37)79.44% (0.36500000000001 0.37)
Nacional Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.04% (-0.264 -0.26)22.95% (0.257 0.26)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
43.26% (-0.387 -0.39)56.73% (0.378 0.38)
Score Analysis
    Deportivo Maldonado 21.45%
    Nacional 52.03%
    Draw 26.51%
Deportivo MaldonadoDrawNacional
1-0 @ 8.32% (0.078000000000001 0.08)
2-1 @ 5.14% (-0.053 -0.05)
2-0 @ 3.5% (-0.0089999999999999 -0.01)
3-1 @ 1.44% (-0.033 -0.03)
3-2 @ 1.06% (-0.032 -0.03)
3-0 @ 0.98% (-0.014 -0.01)
Other @ 1.01%
Total : 21.45%
1-1 @ 12.25% (0.029999999999999 0.03)
0-0 @ 9.91% (0.21 0.21)
2-2 @ 3.79% (-0.068 -0.07)
Other @ 0.56%
Total : 26.51%
0-1 @ 14.58% (0.2 0.2)
0-2 @ 10.73% (0.07 0.07)
1-2 @ 9.01% (-0.053000000000001 -0.05)
0-3 @ 5.27% (-0.008 -0.01)
1-3 @ 4.42% (-0.06 -0.06)
0-4 @ 1.94% (-0.018 -0.02)
2-3 @ 1.86% (-0.048 -0.05)
1-4 @ 1.63% (-0.035 -0.03)
Other @ 2.6%
Total : 52.03%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Racing 0-1 Maldonado
Saturday, May 11 at 7pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Maldonado 3-0 Cerro
Sunday, May 5 at 9.30pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Rampla 1-1 Maldonado
Saturday, April 27 at 4.30pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Maldonado 1-2 Miramar Misiones
Sunday, April 21 at 12.30am in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Maldonado 0-1 Cerro Largo
Sunday, April 14 at 12am in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Maldonado 1-2 Penarol
Sunday, April 7 at 10pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Tachira 0-1 Nacional
Wednesday, May 15 at 11pm in Copa Libertadores
Last Game: Nacional 1-4 Fenix
Saturday, May 11 at 12am in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Nacional 2-2 River Plate
Wednesday, May 8 at 1am in Copa Libertadores
Last Game: Nacional 4-2 Racing
Saturday, May 4 at 12am in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Cerro 1-2 Nacional
Sunday, April 28 at 10pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Nacional 2-1 Tachira
Wednesday, April 24 at 11pm in Copa Libertadores


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .