MX23RW : Thursday, February 29 09:47:40
SM
Athletic vs. Atletico: 10 hrs 42 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
GN
World Cup Qualifying - Africa | Group Stage
Nov 17, 2023 at 4pm UK
Baba Yara Stadium
MN
Ghana
1 - 0
Madagascar
Williams (90+6')
Kudus (90+7')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Razafindrabe (51'), Raveloson (77')

Form, Standings, Stats

All competitions
Last Game: USA 4-0 Ghana
Wednesday, October 18 at 1.30am in International Friendlies
All competitions
Last Game: Madagascar 2-1 Benin
Tuesday, October 17 at 4.30pm in International Friendlies

We said: Ghana 2-1 Madagascar

While the visitors are the clear underdogs heading into this match, it is worth noting that they are unbeaten in their last two matches against this opponent. However, both of those matches were on their home patch. We are still expecting a whole-hearted performance from Barea but feel that the Black Stars will make their home-ground advantage count by coming out as narrow winners. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Ghana win with a probability of 69.48%. A draw had a probability of 20.7% and a win for Madagascar had a probability of 9.83%.

The most likely scoreline for a Ghana win was 1-0 with a probability of 16.98%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (15.8%) and 3-0 (9.8%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 0-0 (9.13%), while for a Madagascar win it was 0-1 (4.87%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with a 17% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 1-0 win for Ghana in this match and our team at Sports Mole correctly predicted the win for Ghana.

Result
GhanaDrawMadagascar
69.48% (-1.205 -1.21) 20.69% (0.595 0.59) 9.83% (0.6171 0.62)
Both teams to score 34.89% (0.579 0.58)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
42.87% (-0.566 -0.57)57.14% (0.57400000000001 0.57)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
22% (-0.451 -0.45)78.01% (0.45999999999999 0.46)
Ghana Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
84.45% (-0.572 -0.57)15.56% (0.581 0.58)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
55.5% (-1.086 -1.09)44.5% (1.094 1.09)
Madagascar Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
41.31% (0.959 0.96)58.69% (-0.951 -0.95)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
10.04% (0.507 0.51)89.97% (-0.498 -0.5)
Score Analysis
    Ghana 69.47%
    Madagascar 9.83%
    Draw 20.69%
GhanaDrawMadagascar
1-0 @ 16.98% (0.030000000000001 0.03)
2-0 @ 15.8% (-0.3 -0.3)
3-0 @ 9.8% (-0.387 -0.39)
2-1 @ 8.42% (0.102 0.1)
3-1 @ 5.22% (-0.043 -0.04)
4-0 @ 4.56% (-0.278 -0.28)
4-1 @ 2.43% (-0.07 -0.07)
5-0 @ 1.7% (-0.14 -0.14)
3-2 @ 1.39% (0.031 0.03)
5-1 @ 0.9% (-0.046 -0.05)
Other @ 2.26%
Total : 69.47%
0-0 @ 9.13% (0.199 0.2)
1-1 @ 9.05% (0.289 0.29)
2-2 @ 2.24% (0.094 0.09)
Other @ 0.26%
Total : 20.69%
0-1 @ 4.87% (0.249 0.25)
1-2 @ 2.41% (0.147 0.15)
0-2 @ 1.3% (0.103 0.1)
Other @ 1.26%
Total : 9.83%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: USA 4-0 Ghana
Wednesday, October 18 at 1.30am in International Friendlies
Last Game: Mexico 2-0 Ghana
Sunday, October 15 at 2am in International Friendlies
Last Game: Ghana 3-1 Liberia
Tuesday, September 12 at 5pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Ghana 2-1 CAR
Thursday, September 7 at 5pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Last Game: Madagascar 0-0 Ghana
Sunday, June 18 at 3pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Last Game: Angola 1-1 Ghana
Monday, March 27 at 5pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Last Game: Madagascar 2-1 Benin
Tuesday, October 17 at 4.30pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Mauritania 2-1 Madagascar
Saturday, October 14 at 7.30pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Angola 0-0 Madagascar
Thursday, September 7 at 5pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Last Game: Madagascar 0-0 Ghana
Sunday, June 18 at 3pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Last Game: CAR 2-0 Madagascar
Monday, March 27 at 2pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Last Game: Madagascar 0-3 CAR
Thursday, March 23 at 1pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .