MX23RW : Thursday, July 25 13:11:48
SM
Thursday, July 25
Upcoming predictions and previews
BL
Brasileiro | Gameweek 10
Jun 19, 2024 at 11pm UK
Centro de Formacao de Atletas TROPS
AP

Botafogo
1 - 1
Athletico PR

Bastos (90+8')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Mastriani (53')
Erick (42'), Christian (77'), Esquivel (77'), Pablo (86'), Santana (90+1'), Santana (90')

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Gremio 1-2 Botafogo
Sunday, June 16 at 10.30pm in Brasileiro

We said: Botafogo 1-1 Athletico Paranaense

Recent encounters between these clubs in all competitions have gone Athletico Paranaense's way, with Botafogo claiming one win in the Copa do Brasil round of 16 second leg — a tie Athletico ultimately claimed on penalties. While their last league victory in this fixture came in July 2022, Fogo's recent form heading into this week's match suggests a tie could be in the offing with little separating both sides. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Botafogo win with a probability of 42.78%. A win for Athletico Paranaense had a probability of 29.51% and a draw had a probability of 27.7%.

The most likely scoreline for a Botafogo win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.53%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.51%) and 2-0 (8.2%). The likeliest Athletico Paranaense win was 0-1 (9.93%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.99%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 13% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole correctly predicted a 1-1 draw for this match.

Result
BotafogoDrawAthletico Paranaense
42.78% (0.615 0.62) 27.71% (0.052 0.05) 29.51% (-0.665 -0.66)
Both teams to score 47.1% (-0.442 -0.44)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
41.59% (-0.413 -0.41)58.41% (0.415 0.41)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
20.99% (-0.324 -0.32)79.01% (0.327 0.33)
Botafogo Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.98% (0.136 0.14)27.02% (-0.132 -0.13)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
37.62% (0.176 0.18)62.38% (-0.173 -0.17)
Athletico Paranaense Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
64.54% (-0.72500000000001 -0.73)35.46% (0.728 0.73)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
27.78% (-0.759 -0.76)72.22% (0.762 0.76)
Score Analysis
    Botafogo 42.77%
    Athletico Paranaense 29.51%
    Draw 27.71%
BotafogoDrawAthletico Paranaense
1-0 @ 12.53% (0.24 0.24)
2-1 @ 8.51% (0.030000000000001 0.03)
2-0 @ 8.2% (0.189 0.19)
3-1 @ 3.71% (0.027 0.03)
3-0 @ 3.58% (0.096 0.1)
3-2 @ 1.92% (-0.024 -0.02)
4-1 @ 1.21% (0.014 0.01)
4-0 @ 1.17% (0.036 0.04)
Other @ 1.94%
Total : 42.77%
1-1 @ 12.99% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
0-0 @ 9.58% (0.151 0.15)
2-2 @ 4.41% (-0.072 -0.07)
Other @ 0.72%
Total : 27.71%
0-1 @ 9.93% (-0.040000000000001 -0.04)
1-2 @ 6.74% (-0.136 -0.14)
0-2 @ 5.15% (-0.124 -0.12)
1-3 @ 2.33% (-0.094 -0.09)
0-3 @ 1.78% (-0.079 -0.08)
2-3 @ 1.52% (-0.056 -0.06)
Other @ 2.05%
Total : 29.51%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Gremio 1-2 Botafogo
Sunday, June 16 at 10.30pm in Brasileiro
Last Game: Botafogo 1-0 Fluminense
Wednesday, June 12 at 12am in Brasileiro
Last Game: Corinthians 0-1 Botafogo
Sunday, June 2 at 1am in Brasileiro
Last Game: Junior 0-0 Botafogo
Tuesday, May 28 at 11pm in Copa Libertadores
Last Game: Vitoria 1-2 Botafogo
Wednesday, May 22 at 11pm in Copa do Brasil
Last Game: Universitario 0-1 Botafogo
Thursday, May 16 at 11pm in Copa Libertadores
Last Game: Athletico PR 1-1 Flamengo
Sunday, June 16 at 8pm in Brasileiro
Last Game: Athletico PR 3-1 Criciuma
Friday, June 14 at 12am in Brasileiro
Last Game: Fortaleza 1-0 Athletico PR
Sunday, June 2 at 10.30pm in Brasileiro
Last Game: Athletico PR 0-1 Ameliano
Thursday, May 30 at 11pm in Copa Sudamericana
Last Game: Athletico PR 1-2 Danubio
Wednesday, May 15 at 11pm in Copa Sudamericana
Last Game: Palmeiras 0-2 Athletico PR
Sunday, May 12 at 8pm in Brasileiro


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .