MX23RW : Tuesday, April 16 17:19:46
SM
Barcelona vs. PSG: 1 hr 40 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
AB
Copa del Rey | Semi-Finals | 2nd Leg
Feb 29, 2024 at 8.30pm UK
San Mames Barria
AM

Athletic Bilbao
3 - 0
Atletico

Williams (13'), Williams (42'), Guruzeta (61')
Ruiz de Galarreta (40'), Muniain (45+3'), Lekue (66'), de Marcos (74')
FT(HT: 2-0)

Hermoso (28')

Form, Standings, Stats

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Athletic Bilbao win with a probability of 45.79%. A win for Atletico Madrid had a probability of 28.8% and a draw had a probability of 25.4%.

The most likely scoreline for an Athletic Bilbao win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.45%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.21%) and 2-0 (7.97%). The likeliest Atletico Madrid win was 0-1 (7.92%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.07%). The actual scoreline of 3-0 was predicted with a 4.1% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Athletic Bilbao would win this match.

Result
Athletic BilbaoDrawAtletico Madrid
45.79% (0.281 0.28) 25.41% (0.16 0.16) 28.8% (-0.438 -0.44)
Both teams to score 53.59% (-0.793 -0.79)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
50.15% (-0.907 -0.91)49.85% (0.907 0.91)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
28.15% (-0.815 -0.82)71.84% (0.81699999999999 0.82)
Athletic Bilbao Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.23% (-0.252 -0.25)21.77% (0.254 0.25)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
45.04% (-0.387 -0.39)54.95% (0.389 0.39)
Atletico Madrid Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.5% (-0.788 -0.79)31.5% (0.79 0.79)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.12% (-0.918 -0.92)67.88% (0.92 0.92)
Score Analysis
    Athletic Bilbao 45.78%
    Atletico Madrid 28.8%
    Draw 25.41%
Athletic BilbaoDrawAtletico Madrid
1-0 @ 10.45% (0.31 0.31)
2-1 @ 9.21% (0.00099999999999945 0)
2-0 @ 7.97% (0.172 0.17)
3-1 @ 4.68% (-0.036 -0.04)
3-0 @ 4.05% (0.057 0.06)
3-2 @ 2.7% (-0.08 -0.08)
4-1 @ 1.78% (-0.028 -0.03)
4-0 @ 1.54% (0.01 0.01)
4-2 @ 1.03% (-0.038 -0.04)
Other @ 2.36%
Total : 45.78%
1-1 @ 12.07% (0.09 0.09)
0-0 @ 6.85% (0.249 0.25)
2-2 @ 5.32% (-0.117 -0.12)
3-3 @ 1.04% (-0.055 -0.06)
Other @ 0.12%
Total : 25.41%
0-1 @ 7.92% (0.12 0.12)
1-2 @ 6.98% (-0.099 -0.1)
0-2 @ 4.58% (-0.029 -0.03)
1-3 @ 2.69% (-0.098 -0.1)
2-3 @ 2.05% (-0.091 -0.09)
0-3 @ 1.76% (-0.05 -0.05)
Other @ 2.83%
Total : 28.8%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Betis 3-1 Athletic Bilbao
Sunday, February 25 at 3.15pm in La Liga
Last Game: Athletic Bilbao 3-2 Girona
Monday, February 19 at 8pm in La Liga
Last Game: Almeria 0-0 Athletic Bilbao
Monday, February 12 at 8pm in La Liga
Last Game: Atletico 0-1 Athletic Bilbao
Wednesday, February 7 at 8.30pm in Copa del Rey
Last Game: Athletic Bilbao 4-0 Mallorca
Friday, February 2 at 8pm in La Liga
Last Game: Cadiz 0-0 Athletic Bilbao
Sunday, January 28 at 3.15pm in La Liga
Last Game: Almeria 2-2 Atletico
Saturday, February 24 at 8pm in La Liga
Last Game: Inter Milan 1-0 Atletico
Tuesday, February 20 at 8pm in Champions League
Last Game: Atletico 5-0 Las Palmas
Saturday, February 17 at 1pm in La Liga
Last Game: Sevilla 1-0 Atletico
Sunday, February 11 at 5.30pm in La Liga
Last Game: Atletico 0-1 Athletic Bilbao
Wednesday, February 7 at 8.30pm in Copa del Rey
Last Game: Real Madrid 1-1 Atletico
Sunday, February 4 at 8pm in La Liga


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .