MX23RW : Thursday, June 30 07:17:34
S
SEARCH
M
SA
Apr 28, 2022 at 11am UK at Yamaha Stadium
Jubilo Iwata
2 - 1
Nagoya Grampus
Otsu (84', 85')
Sugimoto (65')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Mateus (43')
Coverage of the J1 League clash between Jubilo Iwata and Nagoya Grampus.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Jubilo Iwata 0-2 Yokohama
Sunday, May 29 at 8am in J1 League
Next Game: Jubilo Iwata vs. Sagan Tosu
Saturday, June 18 at 10am in J1 League
Last Game: Hiroshima 1-0 Nagoya Grampus
Saturday, May 28 at 6am in J1 League
Next Game: Urawa vs. Nagoya Grampus
Saturday, June 18 at 11am in J1 League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Jubilo Iwata win with a probability of 35.66%. A win for Nagoya Grampus had a probability of 34.95% and a draw had a probability of 29.4%.

The most likely scoreline for a Jubilo Iwata win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.48%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (7.33%) and 2-0 (6.81%). The likeliest Nagoya Grampus win was 0-1 (12.32%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.44%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with a 7.3% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Jubilo Iwata would win this match.

Result
Jubilo IwataDrawNagoya Grampus
35.66%29.39%34.95%
Both teams to score 43.77%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
36.85%63.15%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
17.42%82.58%
Jubilo Iwata Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
66.4%33.6%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
29.75%70.25%
Nagoya Grampus Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
65.92%34.08%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
29.24%70.76%
Score Analysis
    Jubilo Iwata 35.65%
    Nagoya Grampus 34.94%
    Draw 29.39%
Jubilo IwataDrawNagoya Grampus
1-0 @ 12.48%
2-1 @ 7.33%
2-0 @ 6.81%
3-1 @ 2.67%
3-0 @ 2.48%
3-2 @ 1.44%
Other @ 2.46%
Total : 35.65%
1-1 @ 13.44%
0-0 @ 11.45%
2-2 @ 3.95%
Other @ 0.56%
Total : 29.39%
0-1 @ 12.32%
1-2 @ 7.24%
0-2 @ 6.64%
1-3 @ 2.6%
0-3 @ 2.38%
2-3 @ 1.42%
Other @ 2.35%
Total : 34.94%

Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Jubilo Iwata 2-2 Hiroshima
Sunday, April 17 at 8am in J1 League
Last Game: Shonan Bellmare 0-0 Jubilo Iwata
Sunday, April 10 at 7am in J1 League
Last Game: Jubilo Iwata 1-1 Kawasaki
Wednesday, April 6 at 11am in J1 League
Last Game: Reysol 2-0 Jubilo Iwata
Saturday, April 2 at 7am in J1 League
Last Game: Urawa 4-1 Jubilo Iwata
Saturday, March 19 at 6am in J1 League
Last Game: Jubilo Iwata 1-1 Gamba Osaka
Saturday, March 12 at 5am in J1 League
Last Game: FC Tokyo 0-0 Nagoya Grampus
Wednesday, April 20 at 11am in J1 League
Last Game: Kashima Antlers 0-0 Nagoya Grampus
Sunday, April 17 at 7am in J1 League
Last Game: Nagoya Grampus 0-2 Consadole
Sunday, April 10 at 7am in J1 League
Last Game: Nagoya Grampus 2-1 Shonan Bellmare
Wednesday, April 6 at 11.30am in J1 League
Last Game: Gamba Osaka 3-1 Nagoya Grampus
Saturday, April 2 at 6am in J1 League
Last Game: Nagoya Grampus 1-1 Reysol
Sunday, March 20 at 5am in J1 League
You May Like

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!
Read more!
Table
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Kawasaki FrontaleKawasaki38288281285392
2Yokohama F MarinosYokohama38247782354779
3Vissel KobeVissel Kobe382110762362673
4Kashima AntlersKashima Antlers382161162362669
5Nagoya GrampusNagoya Grampus381991044301466
6Urawa Red DiamondsUrawa38189114538763
7Sagan Tosu381611114335859
8Avispa Fukuoka381412124237554
9FC Tokyo38158154953-453
10Consadole SapporoConsadole38149154850-251
11Sanfrecce HiroshimaHiroshima381213134442249
12Cerezo OsakaCerezo38139164751-448
13Gamba OsakaGamba Osaka38128183349-1644
14Shimizu S-PulseShimizu S-Pulse381012163754-1742
15Kashiwa ReysolReysol38125213756-1941
16Shonan BellmareShonan Bellmare38716153641-537
17Tokushima Vortis38106223455-2136
18Oita Trinita3898213155-2435
19Vegalta SendaiVegalta Sendai38513203162-3128
20Yokohama FCYokohama FC3869233277-4527
Scroll for more - Tap for full version

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.

history www


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .