MX23RW : Friday, April 12 17:34:43
SM
Plymouth vs. Leicester: 1 hr 25 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
EL
Premier League | Gameweek 15
Dec 7, 2023 at 7.30pm UK
Goodison Park
NL

Everton
3 - 0
Newcastle

McNeil (79'), Doucoure (86'), Beto (90+6')
Gueye (35'), Calvert-Lewin (83'), Beto (87'), Dyche (90+2')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Nott'm Forest 0-1 Everton
Saturday, December 2 at 5.30pm in Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Newcastle United win with a probability of 38.79%. A win for Everton had a probability of 35% and a draw had a probability of 26.2%.

The most likely scoreline for a Newcastle United win was 0-1 with a probability of 9.78%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.44%) and 0-2 (6.63%). The likeliest Everton win was 1-0 (9.2%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.45%). The actual scoreline of 3-0 was predicted with a 2.5% likelihood.

Result
EvertonDrawNewcastle United
35% (0.377 0.38) 26.2% (0.351 0.35) 38.79% (-0.726 -0.73)
Both teams to score 53.43% (-1.108 -1.11)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
48.86% (-1.449 -1.45)51.14% (1.45 1.45)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
27.01% (-1.284 -1.28)72.99% (1.285 1.29)
Everton Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.01% (-0.47 -0.47)27.99% (0.471 0.47)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.37% (-0.602 -0.6)63.63% (0.605 0.61)
Newcastle United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.2% (-1.049 -1.05)25.8% (1.051 1.05)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
39.24% (-1.447 -1.45)60.76% (1.449 1.45)
Score Analysis
    Everton 35%
    Newcastle United 38.79%
    Draw 26.19%
EvertonDrawNewcastle United
1-0 @ 9.2% (0.408 0.41)
2-1 @ 7.93% (0.015000000000001 0.02)
2-0 @ 5.86% (0.185 0.19)
3-1 @ 3.37% (-0.038 -0.04)
3-0 @ 2.49% (0.046 0.05)
3-2 @ 2.28% (-0.097 -0.1)
4-1 @ 1.07% (-0.026 -0.03)
Other @ 2.82%
Total : 35%
1-1 @ 12.45% (0.18 0.18)
0-0 @ 7.22% (0.411 0.41)
2-2 @ 5.37% (-0.154 -0.15)
3-3 @ 1.03% (-0.077 -0.08)
Other @ 0.12%
Total : 26.19%
0-1 @ 9.78% (0.273 0.27)
1-2 @ 8.44% (-0.129 -0.13)
0-2 @ 6.63% (-0.013 -0.01)
1-3 @ 3.81% (-0.178 -0.18)
0-3 @ 2.99% (-0.098 -0.1)
2-3 @ 2.43% (-0.147 -0.15)
1-4 @ 1.29% (-0.102 -0.1)
0-4 @ 1.01% (-0.066 -0.07)
Other @ 2.41%
Total : 38.79%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Nott'm Forest 0-1 Everton
Saturday, December 2 at 5.30pm in Premier League
Last Game: Everton 0-3 Man Utd
Sunday, November 26 at 4.30pm in Premier League
Last Game: Crystal Palace 2-3 Everton
Saturday, November 11 at 3pm in Premier League
Last Game: Everton 1-1 Brighton
Saturday, November 4 at 3pm in Premier League
Last Game: Everton 3-0 Burnley
Wednesday, November 1 at 7.45pm in EFL Cup
Last Game: West Ham 0-1 Everton
Sunday, October 29 at 1pm in Premier League
Last Game: Newcastle 1-0 Man Utd
Saturday, December 2 at 8pm in Premier League
Last Game: PSG 1-1 Newcastle
Tuesday, November 28 at 8pm in Champions League
Last Game: Newcastle 4-1 Chelsea
Saturday, November 25 at 3pm in Premier League
Last Game: Bournemouth 2-0 Newcastle
Saturday, November 11 at 5.30pm in Premier League
Last Game: Dortmund 2-0 Newcastle
Tuesday, November 7 at 5.45pm in Champions League
Last Game: Newcastle 1-0 Arsenal
Saturday, November 4 at 5.30pm in Premier League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .