MX23RW : Thursday, May 23 20:09:30
SM
Thursday, May 23
Upcoming predictions and previews
E
Primeira Liga | Gameweek 11
Nov 10, 2023 at 8.15pm UK
Estadio Antonio Coimbra da Mota
CP

Estoril
4 - 0
Casa Pia

Marques (1'), Guitane (24'), Gomes (69'), Cassiano (90+5')
Marques (14'), Holsgrove (64'), Gomes (73')
FT(HT: 2-0)

Neto (32'), Roberto (36'), Cardoso (82'), Mukendi (90+3')

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Porto 0-1 Estoril
Friday, November 3 at 8.15pm in Primeira Liga
Last Game: Casa Pia 0-1 Vizela
Sunday, November 5 at 3.30pm in Primeira Liga

We said: Estoril Praia 1-1 Casa Pia

The hosts will be brimming with confidence heading into this match after claiming a massive three points last week, which saw them move off the foot of the table. However, they now face a Casa Pia side that have earned the majority of their points on the road and possess the best defensive record outside of the top three teams in the league. This looks like a very even contest in the making, and we feel these sides will end up sharing the spoils at the full-time whistle. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Estoril Praia win with a probability of 41.04%. A win for Casa Pia had a probability of 32.17% and a draw had a probability of 26.8%.

The most likely scoreline for a Estoril Praia win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.94%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.59%) and 2-0 (7.39%). The likeliest Casa Pia win was 0-1 (9.43%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.72%). The actual scoreline of 4-0 was predicted with a 1.1% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Estoril Praia would win this match.

Result
Estoril PraiaDrawCasa Pia
41.04% (0.0090000000000003 0.01) 26.79% (0.0069999999999979 0.01) 32.17% (-0.013999999999996 -0.01)
Both teams to score 50.89% (-0.024999999999999 -0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
45.91% (-0.030000000000001 -0.03)54.09% (0.032000000000004 0.03)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
24.49% (-0.025000000000002 -0.03)75.51% (0.027000000000001 0.03)
Estoril Praia Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.05% (-0.0079999999999956 -0.01)25.94% (0.010000000000002 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
39.05% (-0.011000000000003 -0.01)60.95% (0.012 0.01)
Casa Pia Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.72% (-0.025999999999996 -0.03)31.28% (0.027000000000001 0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.37% (-0.030000000000001 -0.03)67.63% (0.031999999999996 0.03)
Score Analysis
    Estoril Praia 41.04%
    Casa Pia 32.17%
    Draw 26.78%
Estoril PraiaDrawCasa Pia
1-0 @ 10.94% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-1 @ 8.59%
2-0 @ 7.39% (0.0049999999999999 0)
3-1 @ 3.86% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
3-0 @ 3.32% (0.00099999999999989 0)
3-2 @ 2.24% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
4-1 @ 1.3% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
4-0 @ 1.12% (0.00099999999999989 0)
Other @ 2.27%
Total : 41.04%
1-1 @ 12.72%
0-0 @ 8.11% (0.010000000000002 0.01)
2-2 @ 4.99% (-0.0040000000000004 -0)
Other @ 0.96%
Total : 26.78%
0-1 @ 9.43% (0.004999999999999 0)
1-2 @ 7.4% (-0.0040000000000004 -0)
0-2 @ 5.48% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
1-3 @ 2.87% (-0.004 -0)
0-3 @ 2.12% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
2-3 @ 1.93% (-0.0029999999999999 -0)
Other @ 2.94%
Total : 32.17%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Porto 0-1 Estoril
Friday, November 3 at 8.15pm in Primeira Liga
Last Game: Portimonense 1-0 Estoril
Saturday, October 28 at 3.30pm in Primeira Liga
Last Game: Sintrense 0-5 Estoril
Sunday, October 22 at 11am in Taca de Portugal
Last Game: Estoril 0-1 Benfica
Saturday, October 7 at 8.30pm in Primeira Liga
Last Game: Guimaraes 3-2 Estoril
Sunday, October 1 at 6pm in Primeira Liga
Last Game: Leixoes 1-2 Estoril
Wednesday, September 27 at 8.45pm in Taca da Liga
Last Game: Casa Pia 0-1 Vizela
Sunday, November 5 at 3.30pm in Primeira Liga
Last Game: Braga 1-1 Casa Pia
Wednesday, November 1 at 8.15pm in Taca da Liga
Last Game: Benfica 1-1 Casa Pia
Saturday, October 28 at 6pm in Primeira Liga
Last Game: Rabo Peixe 0-2 Casa Pia
Saturday, October 21 at 4pm in Taca de Portugal
Last Game: Casa Pia 0-1 Estrela Amadora
Sunday, October 8 at 3.30pm in Primeira Liga
Last Game: Gil Vicente 2-0 Casa Pia
Monday, October 2 at 8.15pm in Primeira Liga


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .