MX23RW : Wednesday, August 10 08:16:00
S
SEARCH
M
SA
May 1, 2022 at 5pm UK at Akhmat Arena
Akhmat Grozny
2 - 0
CSKA
Utkin (46'), Berisha (90+7')
Sadulaev (45+1'), Semenov (63'), Bystrov (90+3')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Yazici (38')
Coverage of the Russian Premier League clash between Akhmat Grozny and CSKA Moscow.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Krasnodar 1-1 Akhmat Grozny
Saturday, May 21 at 3pm in Russian Premier League
Last Game: CSKA 4-0 Rostov
Saturday, May 21 at 3pm in Russian Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a CSKA Moscow win with a probability of 58.65%. A draw had a probability of 22.1% and a win for Akhmat Grozny had a probability of 19.24%.

The most likely scoreline for a CSKA Moscow win was 0-1 with a probability of 10.6%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (10.05%) and 1-2 (9.93%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.46%), while for an Akhmat Grozny win it was 1-0 (5.52%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with a 2.7% likelihood.

Result
Akhmat GroznyDrawCSKA Moscow
19.24%22.1%58.65%
Both teams to score 53.34%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
55.05%44.95%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
32.7%67.3%
Akhmat Grozny Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
62.75%37.25%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
25.96%74.04%
CSKA Moscow Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
85.01%14.99%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
56.55%43.45%
Score Analysis
    Akhmat Grozny 19.24%
    CSKA Moscow 58.65%
    Draw 22.1%
Akhmat GroznyDrawCSKA Moscow
1-0 @ 5.52%
2-1 @ 5.17%
2-0 @ 2.72%
3-1 @ 1.7%
3-2 @ 1.61%
Other @ 2.52%
Total : 19.24%
1-1 @ 10.46%
0-0 @ 5.59%
2-2 @ 4.9%
3-3 @ 1.02%
Other @ 0.13%
Total : 22.1%
0-1 @ 10.6%
0-2 @ 10.05%
1-2 @ 9.93%
0-3 @ 6.36%
1-3 @ 6.28%
2-3 @ 3.1%
0-4 @ 3.02%
1-4 @ 2.98%
2-4 @ 1.47%
0-5 @ 1.15%
1-5 @ 1.13%
Other @ 2.58%
Total : 58.65%

Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Sochi 3-2 Akhmat Grozny
Saturday, April 23 at 5pm in Russian Premier League
Last Game: Dynamo Moscow 2-0 Akhmat Grozny
Friday, April 15 at 5.30pm in Russian Premier League
Last Game: Akhmat Grozny 0-2 Zenit
Saturday, April 9 at 5.30pm in Russian Premier League
Last Game: Arsenal Tula 0-0 Akhmat Grozny
Saturday, April 2 at 12pm in Russian Premier League
Last Game: Akhmat Grozny 2-3 Lokomotiv
Saturday, March 19 at 1.30pm in Russian Premier League
Last Game: Ural 0-0 Akhmat Grozny
Sunday, March 13 at 9am in Russian Premier League
Last Game: CSKA 1-0 Dynamo Moscow
Sunday, April 24 at 5.30pm in Russian Premier League
Last Game: Ufa 1-1 CSKA
Saturday, April 16 at 12pm in Russian Premier League
Last Game: Khimki 4-2 CSKA
Saturday, April 9 at 12pm in Russian Premier League
Last Game: CSKA 2-2 Ural
Sunday, April 3 at 2.30pm in Russian Premier League
Last Game: CSKA 6-1 Rubin Kazan
Sunday, March 20 at 11am in Russian Premier League
Last Game: Lokomotiv 1-2 CSKA
Saturday, March 12 at 4pm in Russian Premier League
You May Like

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!
Read more!

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.

history www


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .