MX23RW : Wednesday, May 25 06:31:28
S
SEARCH
M
SA
May 14, 2022 at 7.45pm UK at Showgrounds
Sligo
1 - 1
St Patrick's
Keena (36')
Buckley (44'), Blaney (52'), McGinty (55'), Banks (69')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Burns (51')
Burns (86'), O'Reilly (90+1')
Coverage of the League of Ireland Premier clash between Sligo Rovers and St Patrick's Athletic.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Sligo Rovers win with a probability of 40.75%. A win for St Patrick's Athletic had a probability of 31.94% and a draw had a probability of 27.3%.

The most likely scoreline for a Sligo Rovers win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.48%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.45%) and 2-0 (7.51%). The likeliest St Patrick's Athletic win was 0-1 (9.88%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.91%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 12.9% likelihood.

Result
Sligo RoversDrawSt Patrick's Athletic
40.75%27.31%31.94%
Both teams to score 49.25%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
43.85%56.14%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
22.79%77.2%
Sligo Rovers Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.94%27.05%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
37.58%62.42%
St Patrick's Athletic Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
67.51%32.49%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
30.98%69.01%
Score Analysis
    Sligo Rovers 40.75%
    St Patrick's Athletic 31.94%
    Draw 27.3%
Sligo RoversDrawSt Patrick's Athletic
1-0 @ 11.48%
2-1 @ 8.45%
2-0 @ 7.51%
3-1 @ 3.68%
3-0 @ 3.27%
3-2 @ 2.07%
4-1 @ 1.2%
4-0 @ 1.07%
Other @ 2.01%
Total : 40.75%
1-1 @ 12.91%
0-0 @ 8.79%
2-2 @ 4.75%
Other @ 0.85%
Total : 27.3%
0-1 @ 9.88%
1-2 @ 7.26%
0-2 @ 5.56%
1-3 @ 2.72%
0-3 @ 2.08%
2-3 @ 1.78%
Other @ 2.66%
Total : 31.94%

Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Shamrock 3-1 Sligo
Monday, May 9 at 8pm in League of Ireland Premier
Last Game: Shelbourne 2-1 Sligo
Friday, May 6 at 7.45pm in League of Ireland Premier
Last Game: Sligo 1-1 Shamrock
Friday, April 29 at 7.45pm in League of Ireland Premier
Last Game: Sligo 3-2 Drogheda
Saturday, April 23 at 7.45pm in League of Ireland Premier
Last Game: Finn Harps 0-1 Sligo
Monday, April 18 at 6pm in League of Ireland Premier
Last Game: Dundalk 2-1 Sligo
Friday, April 15 at 7.45pm in League of Ireland Premier
Last Game: Derry 0-0 St Patrick's
Monday, May 9 at 7.45pm in League of Ireland Premier
Last Game: Drogheda 0-4 St Patrick's
Friday, May 6 at 7.45pm in League of Ireland Premier
Last Game: St Patrick's 0-4 Derry
Friday, April 29 at 7.45pm in League of Ireland Premier
Last Game: St Patrick's 2-0 Finn Harps
Friday, April 22 at 7.45pm in League of Ireland Premier
Last Game: UCD 1-2 St Patrick's
Monday, April 18 at 5pm in League of Ireland Premier
Last Game: Shamrock 1-0 St Patrick's
Friday, April 15 at 8pm in League of Ireland Premier
You May Like

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!
Read more!

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.

history www


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .