MX23RW : Saturday, June 22 08:50:12
SM
Turkey vs. Portugal: 7 hrs 9 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
Uruguayan Primera Division | Gameweek 9
Apr 20, 2024 at 2pm UK
Estadio Jardines del Hipodromo
CL

Danubio
1 - 1
Cerro Largo

Rossi (14')
Lewis (19'), Pintos (29'), Nunez (87')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Cosentino (51')
Estol (37'), Castillo (52')
Coverage of the Uruguayan Primera Division clash between Danubio and Cerro Largo.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Penarol 2-0 Danubio
Sunday, April 14 at 10pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Maldonado 0-1 Cerro Largo
Sunday, April 14 at 12am in Uruguayan Primera Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Danubio win with a probability of 42.27%. A draw had a probability of 30.9% and a win for Cerro Largo had a probability of 26.84%.

The most likely scoreline for a Danubio win was 1-0 with a probability of 15.98%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (8.95%) and 2-1 (7.4%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 0-0 (14.27%), while for a Cerro Largo win it was 0-1 (11.8%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 13.2% likelihood.

Result
DanubioDrawCerro Largo
42.27% (0.050999999999995 0.05) 30.89% (-0.026 -0.03) 26.84% (-0.026 -0.03)
Both teams to score 37.89% (0.045000000000002 0.05)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
30.88% (0.059999999999999 0.06)69.12% (-0.060999999999993 -0.06)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
13.33% (0.038 0.04)86.67% (-0.039000000000001 -0.04)
Danubio Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
67.35% (0.061999999999998 0.06)32.65% (-0.062999999999995 -0.06)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
30.81% (0.068999999999999 0.07)69.19% (-0.070000000000007 -0.07)
Cerro Largo Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
56.26% (0.013000000000005 0.01)43.74% (-0.013999999999996 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
20.09% (0.011000000000003 0.01)79.91% (-0.012 -0.01)
Score Analysis
    Danubio 42.27%
    Cerro Largo 26.83%
    Draw 30.87%
DanubioDrawCerro Largo
1-0 @ 15.98% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-0 @ 8.95% (0.010999999999999 0.01)
2-1 @ 7.4% (0.012 0.01)
3-0 @ 3.34% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
3-1 @ 2.76% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
3-2 @ 1.14% (0.0049999999999999 0)
4-0 @ 0.93% (0.004 0)
Other @ 1.76%
Total : 42.27%
0-0 @ 14.27% (-0.040000000000001 -0.04)
1-1 @ 13.21% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-2 @ 3.06% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
Other @ 0.33%
Total : 30.87%
0-1 @ 11.8% (-0.029999999999999 -0.03)
1-2 @ 5.47% (0.00099999999999945 0)
0-2 @ 4.88% (-0.008 -0.01)
1-3 @ 1.51% (0.00099999999999989 0)
0-3 @ 1.35% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
Other @ 1.83%
Total : 26.83%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Penarol 2-0 Danubio
Sunday, April 14 at 10pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Danubio 0-0 Ameliano
Wednesday, April 10 at 1.30am in Copa Sudamericana
Last Game: Danubio 1-1 Progreso
Saturday, April 6 at 7pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Rayo Zuliano 0-2 Danubio
Wednesday, April 3 at 11pm in Copa Sudamericana
Last Game: Defensor 1-0 Danubio
Saturday, March 30 at 10pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Danubio 0-2 Wanderers
Sunday, March 24 at 7pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Maldonado 0-1 Cerro Largo
Sunday, April 14 at 12am in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Nacional 1-0 Cerro Largo
Saturday, April 6 at 10pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Cerro Largo 0-2 Racing
Friday, March 29 at 3.30pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Cerro 1-1 Cerro Largo
Sunday, March 24 at 1pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Cerro Largo 2-0 Rampla
Monday, March 11 at 7.30pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Racing 2-0 Cerro Largo
Thursday, March 7 at 10pm in Copa Sudamericana


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .