MX23RW : Tuesday, May 24 09:40:21
S
SEARCH
M
SA
May 14, 2022 at 7am UK at Noevir Stadium Kobe
Vissel Kobe
4 - 0
Sagan Tosu
Iniesta (2'), Yuruki (14'), Muto (64'), Osako (90+1')
FT(HT: 2-0)
Coverage of the J1 League clash between Vissel Kobe and Sagan Tosu.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Vissel Kobe win with a probability of 49.82%. A draw had a probability of 26.2% and a win for Sagan Tosu had a probability of 23.97%.

The most likely scoreline for a Vissel Kobe win was 1-0 with a probability of 13.07%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9.72%) and 2-1 (9.18%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.34%), while for a Sagan Tosu win it was 0-1 (8.3%). The actual scoreline of 4-0 was predicted with a 1.8% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Vissel Kobe would win this match.

Result
Vissel KobeDrawSagan Tosu
49.82%26.21%23.97%
Both teams to score 47.28%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
43.83%56.16%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
22.78%77.22%
Vissel Kobe Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.39%22.61%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
43.78%56.22%
Sagan Tosu Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
61.09%38.91%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
24.37%75.63%
Score Analysis
    Vissel Kobe 49.81%
    Sagan Tosu 23.97%
    Draw 26.21%
Vissel KobeDrawSagan Tosu
1-0 @ 13.07%
2-0 @ 9.72%
2-1 @ 9.18%
3-0 @ 4.82%
3-1 @ 4.55%
3-2 @ 2.15%
4-0 @ 1.79%
4-1 @ 1.69%
Other @ 2.84%
Total : 49.81%
1-1 @ 12.34%
0-0 @ 8.8%
2-2 @ 4.33%
Other @ 0.74%
Total : 26.21%
0-1 @ 8.3%
1-2 @ 5.83%
0-2 @ 3.92%
1-3 @ 1.83%
2-3 @ 1.36%
0-3 @ 1.23%
Other @ 1.49%
Total : 23.97%

Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Gamba Osaka 2-0 Vissel Kobe
Sunday, May 8 at 6am in J1 League
Last Game: Kitchee 2-2 Vissel Kobe
Sunday, May 1 at 12pm in AFC Champions League
Last Game: Chiangrai 0-0 Vissel Kobe
Monday, April 25 at 3pm in AFC Champions League
Last Game: Vissel Kobe 6-0 Chiangrai
Friday, April 22 at 3pm in AFC Champions League
Last Game: Vissel Kobe 2-1 Kitchee
Tuesday, April 19 at 12pm in AFC Champions League
Last Game: Vissel Kobe 0-1 Cerezo
Sunday, April 10 at 6am in J1 League
Last Game: FC Tokyo 0-1 Sagan Tosu
Sunday, May 8 at 7am in J1 League
Last Game: Sagan Tosu 1-1 Cerezo
Tuesday, May 3 at 7am in J1 League
Last Game: Reysol 1-4 Sagan Tosu
Friday, April 29 at 8am in J1 League
Last Game: Sagan Tosu 0-0 Shimizu S-Pulse
Sunday, April 17 at 7am in J1 League
Last Game: Kyoto Sanga 3-1 Sagan Tosu
Sunday, April 10 at 8am in J1 League
Last Game: Sagan Tosu 5-0 Consadole
Wednesday, April 6 at 11am in J1 League
You May Like

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!
Read more!
Table
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Kawasaki FrontaleKawasaki38288281285392
2Yokohama F MarinosYokohama38247782354779
3Vissel KobeVissel Kobe382110762362673
4Kashima AntlersKashima Antlers382161162362669
5Nagoya GrampusNagoya Grampus381991044301466
6Urawa Red DiamondsUrawa38189114538763
7Sagan Tosu381611114335859
8Avispa Fukuoka381412124237554
9FC Tokyo38158154953-453
10Consadole SapporoConsadole38149154850-251
11Sanfrecce HiroshimaHiroshima381213134442249
12Cerezo OsakaCerezo38139164751-448
13Gamba OsakaGamba Osaka38128183349-1644
14Shimizu S-PulseShimizu S-Pulse381012163754-1742
15Kashiwa ReysolReysol38125213756-1941
16Shonan BellmareShonan Bellmare38716153641-537
17Tokushima Vortis38106223455-2136
18Oita Trinita3898213155-2435
19Vegalta SendaiVegalta Sendai38513203162-3128
20Yokohama FCYokohama FC3869233277-4527
Scroll for more - Tap for full version

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.

history www
Premier League Table
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CManchester CityMan City38296399267393
2Liverpool38288294266892
3Chelsea382111676334374
4Tottenham HotspurSpurs382251169402971
5Arsenal382231361481369
6Manchester UnitedMan Utd381610125757058
7West Ham UnitedWest Ham38168146051956
8Leicester CityLeicester381410146259352
9Brighton & Hove AlbionBrighton381215114244-251
10Wolverhampton WanderersWolves38156173843-551
11Newcastle UnitedNewcastle381310154462-1849
12Crystal Palace381115125046448
13Brentford38137184856-846
14Aston Villa38136195254-245
15Southampton38913164367-2440
16Everton38116214366-2339
17Leeds UnitedLeeds38911184279-3738
RBurnley38714173453-1935
RWatford3865273477-4323
RNorwich CityNorwich3857262384-6122
Scroll for more - Tap for full version


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .