MX23RW : Tuesday, May 24 09:41:35
S
SEARCH
M
SA
May 14, 2022 at 4.45pm UK at Wembley Stadium
Liverpool
0 - 0
Chelsea
Liverpool win 6-5 on penalties

James (77')
FT

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Chelsea win with a probability of 39.42%. A win for Liverpool had a probability of 36.37% and a draw had a probability of 24.2%.

The most likely scoreline for a Chelsea win was 1-2 with a probability of 8.59%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-1 (7.55%) and 0-2 (5.83%). The likeliest Liverpool win was 2-1 (8.2%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.13%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 4.9% likelihood.

Result
LiverpoolDrawChelsea
36.37% (-0.698 -0.7) 24.2% (0.208 0.21) 39.42% (0.49299999999999 0.49)
Both teams to score 60.63% (-0.845 -0.84)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
58.07% (-1.07 -1.07)41.93% (1.072 1.07)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
35.67% (-1.085 -1.09)64.33% (1.086 1.09)
Liverpool Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.1% (-0.84599999999999 -0.85)22.9% (0.847 0.85)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
43.34% (-1.263 -1.26)56.66% (1.265 1.27)
Chelsea Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.64% (-0.229 -0.23)21.36% (0.23 0.23)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
45.66% (-0.355 -0.36)54.34% (0.356 0.36)
Score Analysis
    Liverpool 36.37%
    Chelsea 39.42%
    Draw 24.2%
LiverpoolDrawChelsea
2-1 @ 8.2% (-0.074 -0.07)
1-0 @ 7.21% (0.166 0.17)
2-0 @ 5.32% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
3-1 @ 4.03% (-0.141 -0.14)
3-2 @ 3.11% (-0.13 -0.13)
3-0 @ 2.61% (-0.072 -0.07)
4-1 @ 1.49% (-0.091 -0.09)
4-2 @ 1.15% (-0.079 -0.08)
4-0 @ 0.96% (-0.052 -0.05)
Other @ 2.3%
Total : 36.37%
1-1 @ 11.13% (0.18 0.18)
2-2 @ 6.33% (-0.102 -0.1)
0-0 @ 4.89% (0.231 0.23)
3-3 @ 1.6% (-0.079 -0.08)
Other @ 0.25%
Total : 24.2%
1-2 @ 8.59% (0.079000000000001 0.08)
0-1 @ 7.55% (0.307 0.31)
0-2 @ 5.83% (0.198 0.2)
1-3 @ 4.42% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-3 @ 3.26% (-0.076 -0.08)
0-3 @ 3% (0.081 0.08)
1-4 @ 1.71% (-0.0070000000000001 -0.01)
2-4 @ 1.26% (-0.038 -0.04)
0-4 @ 1.16% (0.024 0.02)
Other @ 2.66%
Total : 39.42%

Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Leeds 0-3 Chelsea
Wednesday, May 11 at 7.30pm in Premier League
Last Game: Chelsea 2-2 Wolves
Saturday, May 7 at 3pm in Premier League
Last Game: Everton 1-0 Chelsea
Sunday, May 1 at 2pm in Premier League
Last Game: Man Utd 1-1 Chelsea
Thursday, April 28 at 7.45pm in Premier League
Last Game: Chelsea 1-0 West Ham
Sunday, April 24 at 2pm in Premier League
Last Game: Chelsea 2-4 Arsenal
Wednesday, April 20 at 7.45pm in Premier League
Last Game: Aston Villa 1-2 Liverpool
Tuesday, May 10 at 8pm in Premier League
Last Game: Liverpool 1-1 Spurs
Saturday, May 7 at 7.45pm in Premier League
Last Game: Villarreal 2-3 Liverpool
Tuesday, May 3 at 8pm in Champions League
Last Game: Newcastle 0-1 Liverpool
Saturday, April 30 at 12.30pm in Premier League
Last Game: Liverpool 2-0 Villarreal
Wednesday, April 27 at 8pm in Champions League
Last Game: Liverpool 2-0 Everton
Sunday, April 24 at 4.30pm in Premier League
You May Like

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!
Read more!
Premier League Table
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CManchester CityMan City38296399267393
2Liverpool38288294266892
3Chelsea382111676334374
4Tottenham HotspurSpurs382251169402971
5Arsenal382231361481369
6Manchester UnitedMan Utd381610125757058
7West Ham UnitedWest Ham38168146051956
8Leicester CityLeicester381410146259352
9Brighton & Hove AlbionBrighton381215114244-251
10Wolverhampton WanderersWolves38156173843-551
11Newcastle UnitedNewcastle381310154462-1849
12Crystal Palace381115125046448
13Brentford38137184856-846
14Aston Villa38136195254-245
15Southampton38913164367-2440
16Everton38116214366-2339
17Leeds UnitedLeeds38911184279-3738
RBurnley38714173453-1935
RWatford3865273477-4323
RNorwich CityNorwich3857262384-6122
Scroll for more - Tap for full version

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.

history www
Premier League Table
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CManchester CityMan City38296399267393
2Liverpool38288294266892
3Chelsea382111676334374
4Tottenham HotspurSpurs382251169402971
5Arsenal382231361481369
6Manchester UnitedMan Utd381610125757058
7West Ham UnitedWest Ham38168146051956
8Leicester CityLeicester381410146259352
9Brighton & Hove AlbionBrighton381215114244-251
10Wolverhampton WanderersWolves38156173843-551
11Newcastle UnitedNewcastle381310154462-1849
12Crystal Palace381115125046448
13Brentford38137184856-846
14Aston Villa38136195254-245
15Southampton38913164367-2440
16Everton38116214366-2339
17Leeds UnitedLeeds38911184279-3738
RBurnley38714173453-1935
RWatford3865273477-4323
RNorwich CityNorwich3857262384-6122
Scroll for more - Tap for full version


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .