MX23RW : Wednesday, May 25 06:43:52
S
SEARCH
M
SA
May 14, 2022 at 12.30am UK at Parque Cincuentenario Juan Gaspar Prandi
Plaza Colonia
0 - 1
Penarol

Kidd (17'), Suhr (32'), Guirin (66')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Ceppelini (19' pen.)
Ceppelini (45+1'), Musto (58'), Laquintana (78')
Coverage of the Uruguayan Primera Division clash between Plaza Colonia and Penarol.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Penarol win with a probability of 37.08%. A win for Plaza Colonia had a probability of 33.92% and a draw had a probability of 29%.

The most likely scoreline for a Penarol win was 0-1 with a probability of 12.43%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (7.62%) and 0-2 (7.08%). The likeliest Plaza Colonia win was 1-0 (11.74%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.37%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with a 12.4% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 0-1 win for Penarol in this match.

Result
Plaza ColoniaDrawPenarol
33.92%28.99%37.08%
Both teams to score 44.81%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
38.13%61.87%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
18.36%81.64%
Plaza Colonia Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
65.9%34.09%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
29.22%70.78%
Penarol Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
67.98%32.01%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
31.52%68.48%
Score Analysis
    Plaza Colonia 33.92%
    Penarol 37.08%
    Draw 28.98%
Plaza ColoniaDrawPenarol
1-0 @ 11.74%
2-1 @ 7.2%
2-0 @ 6.32%
3-1 @ 2.58%
3-0 @ 2.27%
3-2 @ 1.47%
Other @ 2.34%
Total : 33.92%
1-1 @ 13.37%
0-0 @ 10.91%
2-2 @ 4.1%
Other @ 0.6%
Total : 28.98%
0-1 @ 12.43%
1-2 @ 7.62%
0-2 @ 7.08%
1-3 @ 2.89%
0-3 @ 2.69%
2-3 @ 1.56%
Other @ 2.82%
Total : 37.08%

Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Liverpool 1-0 Plaza Colonia
Saturday, May 7 at 7.30pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Plaza Colonia 0-3 Rentistas
Monday, April 25 at 1am in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Maldonado 3-1 Plaza Colonia
Sunday, April 17 at 7pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Plaza Colonia 1-1 Danubio
Saturday, April 9 at 10.30pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Nacional 1-0 Plaza Colonia
Saturday, April 2 at 10.30pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Plaza Colonia 1-1 Albion
Saturday, March 19 at 11.15pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Penarol 1-0 Wanderers
Sunday, May 8 at 11pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Olimpia 1-0 Penarol
Thursday, May 5 at 1am in Copa Libertadores
Last Game: Cerro Porteno 1-0 Penarol
Thursday, April 28 at 1am in Copa Libertadores
Last Game: Torque 0-1 Penarol
Saturday, April 23 at 11pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Cerrito 0-0 Penarol
Saturday, April 16 at 11pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Penarol 2-1 Olimpia
Wednesday, April 13 at 1.30am in Copa Libertadores
You May Like

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!
Read more!
Uruguayan Primera Division Table
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1LiverpoolLiverpool138231871126
2NacionalNacional137422481625
3Deportivo MaldonadoMaldonado138141913625
4PenarolPenarol13742105525
5Montevideo WanderersWanderers13562158721
6Boston RiverBoston River136341514121
7FenixFenix136251314-120
8River PlateRiver Plate135442015519
9Defensor SportingDefensor135441314-119
10DanubioDanubio1346397218
11Rentistas134181419-516
12Montevideo City TorqueTorque132651517-212
13Albion132471529-1410
14Plaza ColoniaPlaza Colonia131661014-49
15Cerro Largo13238521-169
16Cerrito13247818-107
Scroll for more - Tap for full version

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.

history www


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .