MX23RW : Thursday, August 11 11:38:57
S
SEARCH
M
SA
Aug 6, 2022 at 1.30am UK
Sarmiento
2 - 1
Lanus
Lopez (6', 45+3')
Torres (42')
FT(HT: 2-0)
Aguirre (69')
Aguirre (48')
Aude (3')
Coverage of the Argentine Primera Division clash between Sarmiento and Lanus.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: River Plate 1-2 Sarmiento
Monday, August 1 at 12.30am in Argentine Primera Division
Last Game: Lanus 0-1 Aldosivi
Sunday, July 31 at 5pm in Argentine Primera Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Sarmiento win with a probability of 41.51%. A win for Lanus had a probability of 31.29% and a draw had a probability of 27.2%.

The most likely scoreline for a Sarmiento win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.56%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.54%) and 2-0 (7.67%). The likeliest Lanus win was 0-1 (9.71%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.87%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with an 8.5% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Sarmiento would win this match.

Result
SarmientoDrawLanus
41.51% (-0.090999999999994 -0.09) 27.2% (-0.324 -0.32) 31.29% (0.412 0.41)
Both teams to score 49.33% (1.101 1.1)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
44.06% (1.324 1.32)55.93% (-1.326 -1.33)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
22.96% (1.064 1.06)77.04% (-1.065 -1.07)
Sarmiento Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.45% (0.566 0.57)26.55% (-0.567 -0.57)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
38.24% (0.745 0.75)61.76% (-0.747 -0.75)
Lanus Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
67.16% (0.988 0.99)32.84% (-0.989 -0.99)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
30.59% (1.086 1.09)69.4% (-1.088 -1.09)
Score Analysis
    Sarmiento 41.5%
    Lanus 31.29%
    Draw 27.2%
SarmientoDrawLanus
1-0 @ 11.56% (-0.41 -0.41)
2-1 @ 8.54% (0.071000000000002 0.07)
2-0 @ 7.67% (-0.144 -0.14)
3-1 @ 3.77% (0.091 0.09)
3-0 @ 3.39% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
3-2 @ 2.1% (0.105 0.11)
4-1 @ 1.25% (0.049 0.05)
4-0 @ 1.12% (0.016 0.02)
Other @ 2.1%
Total : 41.5%
1-1 @ 12.87% (-0.1 -0.1)
0-0 @ 8.72% (-0.455 -0.46)
2-2 @ 4.75% (0.165 0.16)
Other @ 0.86%
Total : 27.2%
0-1 @ 9.71% (-0.234 -0.23)
1-2 @ 7.17% (0.137 0.14)
0-2 @ 5.41% (0.016999999999999 0.02)
1-3 @ 2.66% (0.12 0.12)
0-3 @ 2.01% (0.06 0.06)
2-3 @ 1.77% (0.107 0.11)
Other @ 2.57%
Total : 31.29%

Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: River Plate 1-2 Sarmiento
Monday, August 1 at 12.30am in Argentine Primera Division
Last Game: Sarmiento 1-3 Colon
Saturday, July 23 at 7.30pm in Argentine Primera Division
Last Game: Tucuman 1-0 Sarmiento
Tuesday, July 19 at 11pm in Argentine Primera Division
Last Game: Sarmiento 2-0 Defensa
Friday, July 15 at 11pm in Argentine Primera Division
Last Game: Rosario 1-0 Sarmiento
Saturday, July 9 at 12am in Argentine Primera Division
Last Game: Sarmiento 1-1 Racing
Sunday, July 3 at 10pm in Argentine Primera Division
Last Game: Lanus 0-1 Aldosivi
Sunday, July 31 at 5pm in Argentine Primera Division
Last Game: Gimnasia 1-0 Lanus
Sunday, July 24 at 10pm in Argentine Primera Division
Last Game: Lanus 2-2 Velez Sarsfield
Thursday, July 21 at 1.30am in Argentine Primera Division
Last Game: Godoy Cruz 2-1 Lanus
Sunday, July 17 at 5pm in Argentine Primera Division
Last Game: Lanus 2-3 Huracan
Sunday, July 10 at 10pm in Argentine Primera Division
Last Game: Lanus 0-0 Independiente
Thursday, July 7 at 11.15pm in Copa Sudamericana
You May Like

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!
Read more!
Argentine Primera Division Table
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Racing ClubRacing1486025101530
2River PlateRiver Plate1492331121929
3Defensa y JusticiaDefensa147432619725
4Argentinos JuniorsArgentinos Jrs147432116525
5GimnasiaGimnasia147342420424
6Newell's Old BoysNewell's OB147251715223
7Sarmiento146351724-721
8BanfieldBanfield145451815319
9UnionUnion145271113-217
10San Lorenzo143651517-215
11Atletico TucumanTucuman142571323-1011
12TalleresTalleres14329921-1211
13Platense142481223-1110
14PatronatoPatronato1431101025-1510
Scroll for more - Tap for full version

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.

history www
Brasileiro Table
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1PalmeirasPalmeiras21136236142245
2Corinthians2111642620639
3Fluminense21115532221038
4Athletico ParanaenseAthletico PR2111462822637
5FlamengoFlamengo21113732191336
6InternacionalInternacional218943023733
7Atletico Mineiro218852926332
8BragantinoBragantino218673225730
9SantosSantos217952619730
10America MineiroAmerica Mineiro2183101723-627
11Sao Paulo2151152827126
12Botafogo2174102026-625
13GoiasGoias216782228-625
14CearaCeara2151062222025
15Coritiba2164112333-1022
16Avai2164112234-1222
17FortalezaFortaleza2156101923-421
18Cuiaba2155111422-820
19Atletico GoianienseAtletico GO2155112133-1220
20JuventudeJuventude2137111634-1816
Scroll for more - Tap for full version


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .